Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Are you a Virgin?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Are you a Virgin?
Yes
41%
 41% [ 9 ]
No
59%
 59% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 22
 

AuthorMessage
Hung

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 30
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:58 am

well it was the girls chose to get laid before she turned 20 and signed up for the show, she coulda just found some guy, even get paid for it too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Eiko

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:10 am

jennifer=)=) wrote:
nope =) though i agree with the guy who said this is a personal thing for most people, i'm going to ask an even more personal question for anyone who wants to share lol =P for the non-virgins [lol]: what are your thoughts on your 1st time; where you ready, or did you feel pressured, or whatever? what got me thinking about this recently was a friends blog; i'm sure she won't mind me posting it here for you all to read [be warned, you might find it kinda upsetting =( ]:

"watching a programme on channel four about the most extreme tv from around the world.
I can honestly say I've never been so depressed about some of the things I saw.
I think, mainly, because I wasn't actually surprised.
What most caught my attention, was one of the sex reality shows from Japan.
Young girls willing to lose their virginity on tv. It disgusted me that the producers of the show identified this programme as a "documentary". When in fact they're just exploiting these desperate, vulnerable girls.
One girl, who was nineteen, said she wanted to lose her virginity before her twentieth birthday. Which is absolutely up to her, but since she did not have a boyfriend or know any male friends, she decided that applying to this (essentially- game show) was her best chance of losing her virginity.
Actually watching the footage, was horrific.
A close up of the girls eyes, closed, with tears.
Her facial expressions.
Her blood.
I understood her desperation, as I'm sure anyone else could, but I personally felt disgusted that people could view something so tragic as entertainment.
I'm not prudish about sex, and I understand that entertainment is not only to feel good whilst watching something, but to feel a range of emotions.
But, I guess what made me feel so awful about it,
was the lack of compassion, the willingness to exploit the most intimate parts of a person
and the absolute sadness of it all.
That somewhere, we as humans can actually watch this without any conscience at all."

opinions? your experiences?

ps hey, i'm jennifer btw [this is my 1st post here]

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum~

Here in Japan there is a lot of extreme and crazy reality show that test the boundaries of the human norms.

All reality tv show exploit people. Even at their most intimate moments. That is the point of reality TV. It's a cheap way of entertainment that can draw in many audiences. The more repulsive or scandalist it is the better the show; that is the purpose of reality shows.

I do agree with the blog comments. It's very wrong to exploit something so intimate, especially when it's your first time. She is 19 so she is very unaware of what she really wants. She thought only to lose her virginity but didn't think about her own conciousness to see that her essence and innocence is being exploited. That is the real sadness. The person not understanding their own self worth. And its wrong for others to take advantage of vulnerable people in these kind of situations. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:27 am

Eiko wrote:
jennifer=)=) wrote:
nope =) though i agree with the guy who said this is a personal thing for most people, i'm going to ask an even more personal question for anyone who wants to share lol =P for the non-virgins [lol]: what are your thoughts on your 1st time; where you ready, or did you feel pressured, or whatever? what got me thinking about this recently was a friends blog; i'm sure she won't mind me posting it here for you all to read [be warned, you might find it kinda upsetting =( ]:

"watching a programme on channel four about the most extreme tv from around the world.
I can honestly say I've never been so depressed about some of the things I saw.
I think, mainly, because I wasn't actually surprised.
What most caught my attention, was one of the sex reality shows from Japan.
Young girls willing to lose their virginity on tv. It disgusted me that the producers of the show identified this programme as a "documentary". When in fact they're just exploiting these desperate, vulnerable girls.
One girl, who was nineteen, said she wanted to lose her virginity before her twentieth birthday. Which is absolutely up to her, but since she did not have a boyfriend or know any male friends, she decided that applying to this (essentially- game show) was her best chance of losing her virginity.
Actually watching the footage, was horrific.
A close up of the girls eyes, closed, with tears.
Her facial expressions.
Her blood.
I understood her desperation, as I'm sure anyone else could, but I personally felt disgusted that people could view something so tragic as entertainment.
I'm not prudish about sex, and I understand that entertainment is not only to feel good whilst watching something, but to feel a range of emotions.
But, I guess what made me feel so awful about it,
was the lack of compassion, the willingness to exploit the most intimate parts of a person
and the absolute sadness of it all.
That somewhere, we as humans can actually watch this without any conscience at all."

opinions? your experiences?

ps hey, i'm jennifer btw [this is my 1st post here]

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum~

Here in Japan there is a lot of extreme and crazy reality show that test the boundaries of the human norms.

All reality tv show exploit people. Even at their most intimate moments. That is the point of reality TV. It's a cheap way of entertainment that can draw in many audiences. The more repulsive or scandalist it is the better the show; that is the purpose of reality shows.

I do agree with the blog comments. It's very wrong to exploit something so intimate, especially when it's your first time. She is 19 so she is very unaware of what she really wants. She thought only to lose her virginity but didn't think about her own conciousness to see that her essence and innocence is being exploited. That is the real sadness. The person not understanding their own self worth. And its wrong for others to take advantage of vulnerable people in these kind of situations. No

hey thanks eiko =)

you've got the sad point that hung seems to have missed. losing your virginity & how it happens affects people [especially girls] emotionally too & can really affect their future sexual relationships. it's really sad that this girl was in an environment where she felt so pressured & desperate that she made the decision to go on that show instead of waiting until she found someone who she actually wanted to lose it to by herself. i think she'll be regretting that for some time =( i dunno how the sickos who made & worked on that show can sleep at night. b******s. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
testament 101

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2007-08-06
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:10 pm

I'm pretty sure you understand this by now...the world is a somewhat heartless place...people like watching reality shows b/c they have something to compare their lives to. Let's be serious here...everybody knows that most of what happens in movies and soap opera's are about as fake as life can get...When it all comes down to it...it's all about money...Money makes the world go round. As long as people feel the need the be better than others in some way...somebody will be exploited...reality TV is the best example of this...Big executives get lots of money by exploiting somebody. Thus they can say they're better than you b/c they're richer than you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emmajkt

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2007-08-13
Age : 36
Location : sydney

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:14 am

testament 101 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you understand this by now...the world is a somewhat heartless place...people like watching reality shows b/c they have something to compare their lives to. Let's be serious here...everybody knows that most of what happens in movies and soap opera's are about as fake as life can get...When it all comes down to it...it's all about money...Money makes the world go round. As long as people feel the need the be better than others in some way...somebody will be exploited...reality TV is the best example of this...Big executives get lots of money by exploiting somebody. Thus they can say they're better than you b/c they're richer than you...

That is true what you said but its really sad to be just cynical and accepting what happend to the world.

It is sick to manipulate innocence of the girl but the sickest is if noone do anything about it. You know, to watch those crap on TV, to laughing at, compare to our own lives is ok but i personally disgusted with stuff like that.

People have some joy to see others suffers whether they admit it or not. Girl's first time shouldn't be exploited on TV, i think the girl is just not desperate but stupid not to use her own conscience. The producer is totally a creep, but the creepiest is the environtment that influence them. I know this world is getting less and less its morality, and its happend everywhere.

ugh, i feel a bit deprresed now Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
oishii1



Posts : 29
Join date : 2007-08-06
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:52 am

i think whenever a person loses their virginity, it should be with someone they truly love, are in love with and that person should truly love them as well, also they should both be ready and stuff, this girls like given her dignity up just for what, sex? is being a virgin that bad? i dont care when i lose mine as long as its with someone i love, and like at least before im 20 lol but its not like im gonna go on a show, and u know, but yeah, when u lose it i think it should be with a really special person thats in ur heart and stuff, im a bit of a girl sometimes, i think about love all the time, and i enjoy romantic dramas:)x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2007-08-09
Age : 30
Location : Kaneohe Bay MCBH , HI

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:39 pm

This is really all kind of pointless, i mean it was her decision to do it, she is grown and can make her own decisions. Maybe, if she regrets it, will learn to think before she does something which could help save her from worse decisions in the future. You can't blame society or the companies, the only people to blame are the ones that, even though they are told what they will do, make the choice to do it. They are the ones fueling the show, without them then their is no show. No one is standing with a gun to their head forcing them to do it so it really is their own fault if they make the wrong decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Sid



Posts : 29
Join date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:02 am

who cares? virgin or not doesnt matter. do it when you feel you want to do it with anybody you like to do it. its that simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:51 pm

emmajkt: i agree....she made a stupid decision but the thing that most depresses me is the environment she was in that pressured & influenced her to feel so awful about being a virgin at her age....you're right - it has happened everywhere & it's really sad No

oishii1: aw you have a very romantic view lol I love you i think that losing your virginity to someone you truly love is the ideal scenario that some people sadly give up on as time passes & then end up doing something they regret....that girl gave up her dignity cos she caved into whatever pressures her environment was putting on her & the ironic thing is that this bad experience could actually kinda put her off sex in future which i really doubt was what she was aiming for....i was lucky cos i lost mine to the person i love & am still with Smile if you hold on to your views you'll have no regrets Very Happy

mr.bahr: whilst i agree that it was ultimately that girls decision, i can't agree that that society or the people who made that show are totally blameless....i know many people will have grown up with the same pressures as her & not done something stupid like that, but i really think that that enviroment needs to be looked at & it's negative pressures addressed; & the makers of this show should be heavily condemned for exploiting vunerable people for the sake of money-making entertaiment, even if they didn't force them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Hung

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 30
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:26 pm

oishii1 wrote:
i think whenever a person loses their virginity, it should be with someone they truly love, are in love with and that person should truly love them as well, also they should both be ready and stuff, this girls like given her dignity up just for what, sex? is being a virgin that bad? i dont care when i lose mine as long as its with someone i love, and like at least before im 20 lol but its not like im gonna go on a show, and u know, but yeah, when u lose it i think it should be with a really special person thats in ur heart and stuff, im a bit of a girl sometimes, i think about love all the time, and i enjoy romantic dramas:)x
and you look like a girl too lol. i watch a lot of asian romance dramas, maybe i like it more because i dont have any in my life so i like to imagine if what happened to the male characters happened to me, and also because it makes me cry, i am just emo like that. eventho watching makes me more lonely and sad, at least i can daydream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Hung

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 30
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:36 pm

jennifer=)=) wrote:
Eiko wrote:
jennifer=)=) wrote:
nope =) though i agree with the guy who said this is a personal thing for most people, i'm going to ask an even more personal question for anyone who wants to share lol =P for the non-virgins [lol]: what are your thoughts on your 1st time; where you ready, or did you feel pressured, or whatever? what got me thinking about this recently was a friends blog; i'm sure she won't mind me posting it here for you all to read [be warned, you might find it kinda upsetting =( ]:

"watching a programme on channel four about the most extreme tv from around the world.
I can honestly say I've never been so depressed about some of the things I saw.
I think, mainly, because I wasn't actually surprised.
What most caught my attention, was one of the sex reality shows from Japan.
Young girls willing to lose their virginity on tv. It disgusted me that the producers of the show identified this programme as a "documentary". When in fact they're just exploiting these desperate, vulnerable girls.
One girl, who was nineteen, said she wanted to lose her virginity before her twentieth birthday. Which is absolutely up to her, but since she did not have a boyfriend or know any male friends, she decided that applying to this (essentially- game show) was her best chance of losing her virginity.
Actually watching the footage, was horrific.
A close up of the girls eyes, closed, with tears.
Her facial expressions.
Her blood.
I understood her desperation, as I'm sure anyone else could, but I personally felt disgusted that people could view something so tragic as entertainment.
I'm not prudish about sex, and I understand that entertainment is not only to feel good whilst watching something, but to feel a range of emotions.
But, I guess what made me feel so awful about it,
was the lack of compassion, the willingness to exploit the most intimate parts of a person
and the absolute sadness of it all.
That somewhere, we as humans can actually watch this without any conscience at all."

opinions? your experiences?

ps hey, i'm jennifer btw [this is my 1st post here]

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum~

Here in Japan there is a lot of extreme and crazy reality show that test the boundaries of the human norms.

All reality tv show exploit people. Even at their most intimate moments. That is the point of reality TV. It's a cheap way of entertainment that can draw in many audiences. The more repulsive or scandalist it is the better the show; that is the purpose of reality shows.

I do agree with the blog comments. It's very wrong to exploit something so intimate, especially when it's your first time. She is 19 so she is very unaware of what she really wants. She thought only to lose her virginity but didn't think about her own conciousness to see that her essence and innocence is being exploited. That is the real sadness. The person not understanding their own self worth. And its wrong for others to take advantage of vulnerable people in these kind of situations. No

hey thanks eiko =)

you've got the sad point that hung seems to have missed. losing your virginity & how it happens affects people [especially girls] emotionally too & can really affect their future sexual relationships. it's really sad that this girl was in an environment where she felt so pressured & desperate that she made the decision to go on that show instead of waiting until she found someone who she actually wanted to lose it to by herself. i think she'll be regretting that for some time =( i dunno how the sickos who made & worked on that show can sleep at night. b******s. Mad
umm... lol w/e
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Jackson

avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2007-08-11
Age : 32
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:11 pm

what the fuck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oishii1



Posts : 29
Join date : 2007-08-06
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:33 am

jen-- thanks, ur lucky to be in love^^
hung-- yes! another guy who enjoys dramas and crys coz their sad haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara



Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-08-16
Age : 29
Location : wonder-wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:10 am

oishii1 wrote:
jen-- thanks, ur lucky to be in love^^
hung-- yes! another guy who enjoys dramas and crys coz their sad haha!
Oishii1, I would luv to see you participate in the romance thread. Dont be shy! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wanted_boi



Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-01-23
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:17 am

I'm still fresh.. still too young..lol.. virgin til marriage i said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yosuke_Akira

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-09-25
Age : 28
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: virgin?   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:56 pm

yes, i am still a virgin...although....we've almost went far enough...we just wait it out! XD XP but we dont do as much anymore cuz we wait or something...XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Are you a Virgin?   

Back to top Go down
 
Are you a Virgin?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Virgin Brush cherry
» Rambling cluster of retarded stories thread
» halogen oven virgin
» Podocarpus macrophyllus from when I was a virgin
» Bonsai Virgin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Sex-
Jump to: