Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hung

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:45 pm

thats why i want an innocent girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:04 pm

why i thought this was a forum where thers cussin and fightin and all kinds of spammin.
gladly ignorant of the situation around me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:42 am

That sucks Eiko that life forces some of us to "grow up" faster than we should, but i guess the part about life that defines you is your ability to get back up from those situations and make the most of it. Life really is all about survival right? I think that means more than just living day to day, because if your miserable, are you really living? So a survivor would have to be someone that still makes the most out of what life hands them instead of giving up and staying miserable. Im sure everyone at some point in their life will have to get back up after something bad happens in their life. In the same thinking though i believe that some people get the idea that some things that happen to them are really not as bad as they think. For example, a friend of mine thought everything sucked because his car broke down, he was late to school, and then he was grounded. When really it could have been worse...he could have crashed, he could have been injured, and he could have been sent to the hospital. Really when things get bad always think about the fact they could be worse. Also i have always noticed that for every bad thing that happens a good thing happens in return. It just seems today that people want to focus more on the bad parts in life and overlook the small miracles and all the good things that life has to offer. Arggh I talk to long Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Lordsquishy

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:27 am

Eiko wrote:
Jeff:

Aiyah~ *big hugs* How have you been Jeff (^_^).

I haven't talk to you in so long~ Thank you for your kind words. I know what it's like to be depress. I've been there and I have a lot of friends who are depress that come and talk with me. They always tell me how lucky I am because Im pretty. But trying to be pretty or having things can still make a person depress.

I go to small clinics and work with children about their self esteem and providing them with confindence. I believe that a child holds the best in all of us. They carry an innocense in which we all use to have. If we don't tap into are innocene we will always find the world to be cruel and corrupt. Innocense is the most puriest and strongest cure for depression. The innocense to smile, to live, to breath, to believe again. This is the real dilima that we all need to know. When we completetly destroy the innocense within ourselves, we've destroyed the true laugher that makes us who we are~ We were children first~ not adults. And to keep that innocence inside us until we are old and wise. That innocense will always bring us joy and nothing can penatrate and put us down when we embrace the child and the joy within our essence. It's so simple~ and when you realize it, you'll feel so much better. Razz

Thankyou very much... I hope to find a better self with you beside, and the people within this forum.
There is one thing...
I really hope you can see through and forgive the people who have made you upset in the other threads in regards to your identity. For me, I believe you are Eiko and Minase. It is terrible to watch a wonderful person upset... I/we share your feelings too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:33 pm

blissfully unaware of the conversation topic so Ill just add another post to da count.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michaeljones

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:14 pm

wow eiko i loved that it was heart felt you should write a book your skillz are so good on writing and stuff you just amaze so much study
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lighting22
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 pm

michaeljones:

I don't think it's skills. Its being able to put your emotions into words that best describe the essence you're looking for. You have to be very raw with your emotions and be able to throw it up into the sky by letting it loose. Then you start picking the best words to describe it. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
Leon

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:26 am

Eiko wrote:
Leon:
Not all the time~ No

But I get along with them so well so it's not a hard task. It's fun to tell them stories. They always love stories. I hate it when they jump on you and attack you out of nowhere. My mom's friend has to sons and I babysit both of them a lot. They always want a piggy back ride so they're always jumping on my back~ I get back aches now and then because of them. tongue And I don't get paid at all. So you're lucky! (^_^)

Hey Eiko, well, I'm sure the kids LOVE you, when you babysit for them. How come I never see you in the myspace forums anymore? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:47 pm

Leon:

Hi Leon (^_^)
How have you been~

I don't post much on myspace anymore. I'll be here most of the time. How did your San Diego Chargers do in the pre-season. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
Leon

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Eiko wrote:
Leon:

Hi Leon (^_^)
How have you been~

I don't post much on myspace anymore. I'll be here most of the time. How did your San Diego Chargers do in the pre-season. scratch

Well, I miss you over there. I'm usually in sports and relationships, so stop on by some more. Smile

Speaking of sports, the chargers are doing okay. It's a bit of a learning process with a new coach and all, but, it's just the preseason, so it doesn't matter. Their first "real" game will be September 9 against the Chicago Bears. Do you get any NFL games on TV in Japan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dress   Wed May 18, 2011 12:57 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   

Back to top Go down

My Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2