Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Our Lives~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:30 pm

Eiko wrote:
Hi stewie (^_^)

He's only preaching hatred to entertain himself. Sleep

what's the difference of eiko, just preaching her Feminism. They both are destructive to mankind! lol!

Just Joking with my lady Eiko, hope you won't mind Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:53 pm

Frederich wrote:
you americans tell germans what to do. you not realize your country run by jew, adn do not realize our situation.
we seek to defend aryan people from becoming extinct all across aryan homeland and we want to preserve german way of life, so if that racist then yes skinhead are

geez, that's a bit twisted what u said.. you freak me out Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:17 am

this dudes weird wow didnt know such racists existed anymore. I thought Germany learned their lesson. guess not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:23 am

There are people and groups worse than this guy Jackson, alot worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:59 am

Since when were there worse people than Nazis? Every time you hear somebody talking about crimes against humanity, authoritarianism, fascism, or any other threat to freedom, democracy and goodness, nazi is always a part of that conversation.

Maybe my German isn't what it used to be, but didn't he say that Germany was an honorable country in world war II? Why would you defend a person that says that, let alone his ideas?

As I recall Germany killed millions of people based on their race and nothing else, not to mention the incidental deaths of war that numbered in the millions as well. How is that honorable?

frederich, warum sagen Sie diese thind hier? Halten Sie bitte an. Ich denke nicht, dass die Welt die Ideen von den Nazis mehr braucht. Es arbeitete dann nicht, und es wird jetzt nicht arbeiten.

Sorry if my german is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:31 am

there are worse people out there than Nazi's, like communists, I think Mao and Stalin killed far more people in gulags and secretly than the nazi's ever did in their camps, but i wasn't saying there are people worse than Nazi's i was saying there are people worse than frederich because if he was a hardliner in its true sense he would be doing alot more than posting off the wall comments. Im not defending the ideas frederich is preaching, im defending frederich because he has been mislead because of the enviorment he has grown up in, if he is really from the eastern side of berlin (which is what it sounds like) than he can't help it that it is all he knows. You don't understand the situation he is in franq, he fights foriegn gangs to protect himself, his family, and his friends. Because of this he has been taught that "all" foriegners are evil and should be hated. I feel sorry for frederich, hate is all he knows, and unless something big changes his life that is all he will ever know.
Back to top Go down
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:56 am

Yeah, I agree with what you are saying on a base level, but hate is not all he knows. He is a grown man that has the same free will we all do. Its his choice to hate. I do understand his situation, not only did I grow up homeless, but I've been to Berlin. I dated a German girl once upon a time. Just as I cannot change your mind about the record industry, it would be even harder to change the mind of a Nazi. I personally don't know many German Nazis, but I do know my share of American sharps and skinheads. Trying to get through to them is often like talking to a brick wall.

And communism cannot be blamed for the actions of people. Its an inanimate idea that in no place in its doctrine mentions killing or genocide, unlike the nazi doctrine. I said it before, Stallin and Mao's policies were very far from the original teachings of Lenin and Marx. If you have not read the Communist Manifesto, please do. Even if you find flaws in it, you may find ideas that are irrefutably sound. I find flaws in it too, but I think that the main ideas of communism are things that we can all get behind, given the infrastructure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:11 am

the flaw in communism is what makes it so easy to corrupt, the overwhelming power given to the state and the idea that everyone will be even. If no one has a drive to succeed then why do it, so as always someone takes control and demands loyalty to himself claiming he is the state. You may have been to Germany and think that he has the choice to change and act different but you have not had to live there. My family left Berlin because it's a piece of shit for people to grow up in, no one ever talks about Nazi doctrine over there but the idea that foriegners should not be there is always present. The foreign gangs screw the area up and so German gangs have grown up hating them. My parents were lucky to have left that place with my grandparents and moved to a German community in St. Louis. As i said, it would take something big to change his perspective, hopefully it's nothing bad but otherwise he won't change. Now the skinheads that are here in the US are to blame because they have more options when it comes to escaping that enviorment.
Back to top Go down
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:45 am

You have a valid point on communism bahr, proclaiming the self as state, etc.

And while I do agree with that, it should be noted that communism can exist democratically. Why would it be impossible to have voting in a communist society? Also, if you blend the two systems,you could potentially have a communism that is democratic and provides the basic necessities for living (food, water, clothing, housing).

I admit that to call myself communist is a bit of a mis-nomer. I identify with communism because it is at its heart a very humanitarian idea. It should go without saying that there are really no options in a bi-partisan system. I'm not a D or an R, and the other parties seem to just be off-shoots of the same general idea. If I had to pick one, I would say green party, but I would like to see a grand experiment of a democratic communism in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:04 am

yea a democratic communism would still not be communism because it elects "higher powers" and as such has people actively vie for people's votes. One of the biggest problems we have with our governmental system today, the fight for votes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Lives~   

Back to top Go down

Our Lives~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Catagories :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: