Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:55 pm

Well if rap requires no talent why don't you make a hit? If you can prove that, it will prove your point, until then shut your mouth. Actually i have played instruments i played piano when i was younger, drums when i was in middle school and beginning of high school, and guitar about the same time i was learning drums. So really you can stop making assumptions about me thinking you know who i am, it only proves the narrow mindness i was talking about. Im not saying your type of music sucks so i dont know why your acting like an ass, im defending the music i listen to because you don't understand what you are talking about and just making assumptions on the subject. Well franq i think i would rather be a "hired killer" than someone who whines like a pussy about everything and doesn't do anything about it. That is some really low shit, it has nothing to do with our conversation, only proves further that you are a narrow minded ass. You make nothing constructive of your arguments, and if someone disagrees all you do is personally attack them, wow i could sure learn alot from you, asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:07 pm

oh and they have rap like back in the day these days as well, the music style has obviously changed but the kyrics are still true to portraying a meaning. Check out Zion I, talib kweli, blackalicious, hilltop hoods, king geedorah, cool calm pete, pete philly, kanye west, or mos def. Hell even Jay-z has songs that point to problems with law in our country. Listen to the words and think about what they might mean, don't label a genre from a few artists.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:03 pm

Typical liberal elitist bullshit. these people preach tolerance yet they are often the ones to be the most intolerant when it comes to discussion about anything, considering they are elitists and think they know better then everyone else. I also love the "hired killer" thing, it just shows me how these people truly view americas troops, i see right trough their "I support the troops, get them of of Iraq from being killed" bullshit. They hate the military plain and simple because they think its for losers who cant go to college. franq looks down on everyone and thinks he owes the world something because he feels he has too much and is guilty. fuckin bullshit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:18 pm

Okay, I don't agree with everything with what franq said about hip hop and rap. But what are you talking about? How are liberals intolerant? Why do so many liberals recieve death threats from "good christians" and why do so many people have to die for a cause that was set up by a bunch of oil whores? Who ever said we think that the military is for losers? Many people join the military for whatever reason. many for college and others for other reasons. Does that mean I hate the military? No. i'm just sick of people dying everywhere from pointless war!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:19 pm

also... how the hell did this topic become political? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:21 pm

I think it started by me saying Eiko needs to stop hating on hip hop culture and franq took it from there, and the rest is history
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:38 am

Interesting fact, I competed three years on the national speech and debate circuit. I have competed against people from all over the country and the world. Funny that the military members should be criticized as dumb because i would have to say with my past accomplishments i would be led to believe i had other options other than the military. As such i do not believe i come off as being ignorant either.

It's not about liberals or conservatives, having people belong to this group or that is the problem, you can't bash the liberals because they have brought about policy changes like minimum wage and the breaking down of monopolies in the past. You can't bash the conservatives either, because without a steady foundation dedicated to protecting faith and "sticking with has worked in the past" thinking then you wouldn't have the strong military we have the day for example. These two groups need one as much as the other, just as a teacher can't be a teacher without a student and vis versa. One is not better than the other, one is not "more correct" than the other. The problem arises from the individuals that take personal vendetta and lack of understanding to listen to the ideas of others. These individuals are the ones that try and destroy the balance between the two working groups so that they can benefit as individuals, they have no admiration for the overall good they simply think they are always right, that their way is the only way, that everyone is against them and as such they should be against everyone.

Jackson you show qualities of unwavering loyalty to your country, Emo you show qualities of change, both these qualities are needed in order to make a great country or governmental system, that is why we have parties to get a mixture of different beliefs and thoughts together. We have to have that unchanging base which is what Jackson is speaking of. At the same time we need some things to be analyzed and changed which is what Emo is talking about. You can't have something work without that clash. Narrow mindedness from certain individuals is what ruins this balance.

-I have no idea how this got to be political...oh i know because franq likes bashing anything he does not agree with, see the wrench in the system i was talking about, perfectly normal conversation till narrow mindedness ruined it.
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:50 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:
Jackson you show qualities of unwavering loyalty to your country, Emo you show qualities of change, both these qualities are needed in order to make a great country or governmental system, that is why we have parties to get a mixture of different beliefs and thoughts together. We have to have that unchanging base which is what Jackson is speaking of. At the same time we need some things to be analyzed and changed which is what Emo is talking about. You can't have something work without that clash. Narrow mindedness from certain individuals is what ruins this balance.
Really good point. We definitely need people who see things from different viewpoints in order to choose the best path for us all. =)

But still, this thread is not meant to end up in a political discussion ... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:25 am

Very true. I wasd about to say this was like beating a dead horse for both sides because I don't think someone's going to change their mind over the internet. lol You do need both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:45 am

Indeed...now what were we talking about...oh almost forgot...Japanese girls... lol!
Back to top Go down
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:52 am

Okay, first of all my comment was an OPINION, which not only am I entitled to, but stemmed from the fact that a white kid from the midwest is telling a japanese girl she doesn't understand hip hop culture. Well guess what, a drop of black blood at some branch in your family stump 8 generations ago doesn't make you black and doesn't make you from the streets. Second of all Bahr, I didn't personally attack you or anyone else, I left the disclaimer that there are, in fact, people who enjoy that genre and make music categorically the same that are not stupid and illiterate. All you do is put your foot in your mouth when you go and start saying narrow-minded 80 times in the same paragraph. And by the way, I don't pretend to be black, so making a hit in a genre that I am racially excluded from is a moot point. Not only that, but I have absolutly no interest in making rap, hip hop or R&B music ever in my life. As a side note, my music has been played on national radio, but be that as it may, I am not interested in writing hits. Not everybody that plays music does it for money, but I guess somebody that listens to only the most popular music wouldn't understand that. Further, I concentrate my efforts now on engineering far more than I do music, not only because the majority of people in America wouldn't know good music if it was blasted through a tube directly into their cochlea, and also because I'm not a pussy that complains and does nothing about it. The vast majority of the music that I see coming out that is of any real consequence is largly unknown. Might I recommend you try listening to artists like Waxwing, Rocky Votolato, Owen, Make Believe, The Casket Lottery, Karate, Geoff Farina, etc.

Also, if you go back and actually read what I was saying, and not just cherry pick things to get upset about, you would realize that you totally missed the point of what I was saying. ALL you have to do to make rap or hip hop is have some sort of midi set up, and then you can build a song on a matrix that the computer then makes an audio representation of. All of these programs, beat boxes, etc have a function called "quantize". What quantizing is, is a function that takes any notes that you input and places them neatly into a predefined time slot, such as 1/4 note or 1/16 note. When it all boils down, the reality is that you don't even need to understand the first thing about music in order to create music these days. Why is that significant? Well how about because EVERYBODY THAT EVER WAS CONSIDERED A GREAT MUSICIAN IN HISTORY HAD TO GO THROUGH THE LEARNING CURVE. Now music is like McDonald's, simple, fast, conveinient, and leaves something to be desired. You don't even have to be that good at your instrument, Bob Dylan isn't an exceptional guitarist, but he has more longevity than anyone that has ever played modern music. It's just so disappointing turning on Conan, or Leno and watching a rap act come out on stage with no backing band and just a bunch of guys in oversized t-shirts with microphones. I'm hearing music, but where is it coming from? Nobody that I can see has an instrument. That's because the music is coming from a CD that is being played on the house PA. That's pathetic. You wouldn't pay to get into a karoke bar, but you'd pay to see a bunch of idiots talk over a CD (often poorly, I might add) and jump around on stage? Why can't you see the disconnect?

It's not even about talking about issues either. If I want to hear about issues, I'll read a book. (I recommend this approach to some of you that clearly don't read) I mean, Talking bear mountain picnic massacre blues is a great song, and it doesn't address any issues. Or for those of you that can only look back a decade or so El Scorcho by Weezer is another good example. And no I'm not saying Weezer is comprised of any great musicians, but at least they play instruments. And yes I am aware that there are hip hop acts that actually do have backing bands, I am aware of the things of which I speak. But I wonder... are you? So you took some piano lessons, or some drum lessons, but did you ever actually work as a musician? Have you any concept of how the industry actually works, or the changes the industry has made in the last 15 years?

The truth is that major labels don't sign actual working musicians like they did in the past. Now days, an overwhelming majority of new acts are created by the record company. Most of the acts that aren't created by the record companies are usually chosen for looks over talent, or are family members or friends of people in the industry that have no actual experience entertaining or playing in a group. I actually know a guy from Minnesota whose father worked for Sony music and he decided to start a band at the age of 17. He had no prior experience and no songs written, so nobody would consider this to be a solid investment for a label. Anyway he was signed to a 2 album deal and all expense paid tours of Japan and Europe. If that story doesn't make your skin crawl, then I am wasting my breath on people that don't understand that there are people that devote their life to music who deserve a shot way more than this guy.

That's what I have to say about music and to clairfy my point. but....

You had to take it to the next level didn't you? You know for a whoop dee doo National debate contender, you have a lot to learn about making your point heard. With your chin placed firmly on your stomach, sucking your own dick, it might be hard to see that. You want to get personal and attack me, then here we go. All you ever talk about is how awsome you are. Why don't you give yourself another pat on the back, cause you just signed your death warrant. I mean that figuratively, of course. And Jackson, I'm after you next...

Quote :
Well franq i think i would rather be a "hired killer" than someone who whines like a pussy about everything and doesn't do anything about it.

This is unbelievably sick. I hope you are proud of yourself, you demented mother fucker. What the fuck dude, seriously. You would rather kill other people for MONEY than have a conversation about things that you disagree with. You would rather end another man's existance so that you can but a new car, then just say you don't like something. Jesus, I really am surrounded by money grubbing fucking lunatics. Do you listen to what you are saying, or do you just think that everyone is a 5 year old that can't see through your bull shit? And the quotation marks don't save you here, so don't even try. When did the military start thinking it could take the moral high ground? You are a hired killer; that's all you are. When the American gov't needs you to go blow the fuck out of a country of poor innocent people, we'll let you know, but until then, shut the fuck up with your morality bullshit. You voluntarily signed up to kill people to improve your stiuation in life. End of argument. Sleep fucking tight you sick, selfish, murderer or murderer to be. I actually would rather be a pussy than be part of the world's most hated organization, but you actually think you are a "freedom fighter" or "protecting Americans" or whatever the newest propaganda of the day is. Where is your head? Do you actually think that wars are fought for common people? Maybe civil wars are, but no work of scholarly caliber have ever indicated anything of the sort, not even remotely. War is like rape; it's all about power. Every war ever engaged in has been about preserving or extending power. Don't even try to dispute that, if you do, you are a fucking moron. This is not an issue of nomenclature, it is fairly cut and dry. It takes uneducated, scared, and very gullible people to believe the opposite. You, my rabid, blood-thirsty, greatly misled fellow countryman, are one of these poor saps. It's just sad that you have to defend what is obviously a sham, simply because it is the source of your paycheck, and you don't know any better.

And you Jackson, are you aware of the definition of the word linear? What the fuck are you even talking about? I had to turn around so fast, my fucking neck hurts. You go calling me liberal... I'm a communist, which I have made abundantly clear in previous posts. And if you bring up the political horseshoe, I swear you need to be electrocuted back to reality and 2007. The horseshoe model is outdated and oversimplified. We now use a quadrant system to define political positions, but I'm sure you already knew that. And no, I don't support the troops. Fuck em. They signed up for that stupid shit; they made their bed and now they can lie in it. They knew what they were getting into and most of them did so without any REAL knowlege of the historical basis of war. If you are going to sign up to go die for a cause, you should make sure that you are dying for something worth dying for. Patriotism is a hoax. The last time I checked, the world is round. We are all just the animal inhabitants of the same world. To go around saying that your country is the best is utter ignorance. You might as well say "My hierarchical power system is the best". That's all you are really saying anyway. And if you ever actually got out of America, maybe you would see that. Maybe you would see that there are countries that are truly more free than America. But you don't care about facts, fuck man, you are christian. You'd believe anything a person in an authoritative position says. That's the basis of the whole christian doctrine "believe or die". Well, thank you lord, for all those options. And what do you know about what I have? I'm not guilty. I'm just pissed about the fact that America is moving backwards. The only leg we have to stand on anymore is a bipod attached to a machine gun. We have no authority to claim that we are #1 anymore, becuse the only things we are #1 in are things like illiteracy rates and unemployment rates. You are right about one thing though, I do owe the world something. Everyone does. If you aren't contributing, then you are dragging the rest of us down. But I understand that that isn't what you meant. You are too illiterate to make yourself understood. Go get an education and then come back and talk to me, I'm not saying go to school, god knows there are plenty of degree holding dip-shits out there, but go read some books, or the newspaper, or fuck, the back of a shampoo bottle. I'm not picky here. All I'm saying is that you are out of your league, boy. You are part of a growing number of people that subscribe to this new anti-intellectualism in America. And you idiots can fuck right off. Go back to the stone age with your backwards, progress-limiting, laziness. It's laziness, because you are too lazy to really question the things you have been told to believe. Read the writings of Da Vinci and you will learn how to rid yourself of that dead weight. But asking you to read a book that is not the bible is like asking a dog to do calculus; it ain't gonna fucking happen. So until you do, stay out of the intellectual arena. You don't even come close.

I'm not even close to finished with you jackson, because you just give me way too much ammo. "well....uh...there might be some black in me.....uh like.... in the past....uh...I wish I was black anyway.....maybe then I wouldn't be so confused....uhh....." You're a fucking joke. How stupid do you have to be to pretend to be of another race? The worst part is that you actually believe you are and then go and make comments like "cracka" and telling Eiko that she doesn't understand hip hop culture. Well guess what? Neither do you. You're white. Sorry to burst that bubble and send you hurdling back to reality. You can stop pretending now. You only do it because its popular now anyway. When it becomes popular to be white again, you'll be the first one on that boat too, won't you? How sad and utterly depressing it is. AND you like NASCAR. I can tell by your avatar. What a latantly homo-erotic waste of time that is. Ohh.. I can push my pedal down harder than you, Im a tremendous athelete. Those pussy ass ICE's get worked by electromagnetic prototypes anyway. Fucking PROTOTYPES! You can't even align yourself with superior technology. And can I say, just once more, that your argument is just so far off the topic that I seriously laughed. Really, it actually made me laugh that you could attempt an attack on me in such an unorganized way.

On tolorance:
Tolorance is for things that people can't help, like what race they are, or being born with half a brain. Tolorance has nothing to do with ideas, or anything else that is nurture based. I have no tolorance for 10 year old kids that can't read or fucking hillbillies that can't form a coherent argument. Shove that asinine comment back up your ass where it came from, idiot.

And by the way, the military IS for people (not necessarily "losers") who can't go to college. Take a look at the statistics before you go and say something that you are dead wrong about. Then again, your whole view of the world has nothing to do with fact. You think you're black and you think it is possible to fertilize an egg with out a sperm.

Final thought:
Who is the real pussy here? Who attacks someone else and then changes the subject before the other person has a chance to respond? ANd who gets all bent out of shape and takes it personally when somebody says something bad about music that they disagree with? That's right, pussies do that. You two are both prime examples of why America is a failing nation, and why we can only come first in the olympics. You're fucking lost, and not in a Woody Guthrie kind of way. You are just totally up fucked creek without a paddle lost. Sleep tight.

(and in a classic "take no responsibility for what I just said" Bahr move he says)
Just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:03 am

Wow franq, you really dont think your shit stinks do you? It's funny how you always go about criticizing everyone else saying they are wrong and you are always somehow right, and i do admit at times that i misunderstood someone. It's because im not a cum guzzeling gutter slut franq that decides i don't want to act like an ass every chance i get. And in all actuality you are a pussy because you are sitting there bitching and im actively participating in things that change the world. You assume alot of shit franq, alot of people in the military join because they feel the need to do so based on moral issues not because they have to. There are some that use that assistance for college but why bash them, they are doing it to better their education because they can't help it that they are not rich. Im a murderer huh franq, well tell that to Iraqi kids that are blown up by the same motherfuckers im killing, you sick son of a bitch, do you honestly think i can negotiate with those bastards? Your a fucking moron and a pussy for thinking that someone who kills his own people and himself can honestly be negotiated with. So shut the fuck up, and get off your own dick. If im a model for where my nation is headed then im damn proud of where we are going, much better than the shit that's coming out of your mouth. What a fucking badass, i mean it's easy to talk shit when you are saying it over the net. I changed the subject for a reason dumbass, so that we would stop doing this, but no, you have to act like a peckerwood again and again. Go suck a dick faggot, no one gives a shit about how great your music is over another. I never bahed your style of music i just said that you should not be such an ass and criticize a whole genre on a couple of artists. So again franq, go choke on a cock. Stop getting so high on your own bullshit and step off your pedestal. Also i say again, if its so fucking easy to make a rap hit than do it douche bag, otherwise shut your fucking mouth, because although they don't directly play instruments in some cases, they do compose the beat then add their words that make a thought out message, and they do play their own instruments in most cases fucker, they use computers and turntables to put together the music they have played. The roots for example have a great drummer, p diddy plays the piano, kanye west plays a number of instruments.

Final thought- Your right there should just not be a military in the US or any country, lets all go back to a wild west, anti law, chaos fest shall we. Then we can all voice our opinions then can't we? Fuck no we will all be wishing we had some form of protection from those people that wish to take anything we have or make us think the way they do. That is what you want though, right franq. That is why communism never succeeded franq, because stuck up narrow minded bitches like you thought that they could lead everyone and so they took power. Destroyed your own system and ideas with your actions, now didn't ya there franq. Spineless little fucking hypocrite.

-Just my thoughts, meaning i haven't physically beaten the shit out of you, instead i have notionally beaten the shit out of you, you fucking prick.-

-Now back to the subject...them Japanese girls.
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:00 am

You guys write too much! XD And yes Mr. Bahr... Japanese girls geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:16 am

Someone in this thread really has to relax. afro
It might be Franq. Wink

Dude, really ... You take all these things way to personal. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 am

Dumbass Franq, what a fucking cocksucker. Actually I have left the country before. And I saw the former Communist nations, one of which being Russia. The effects of Communism there are devastating. The people there seem like they have no reason to live because with Communism, when everyone gets the same benefits, there is no benefits of succeding. Authoritarianism you say? Well, last time I checked it was the Communists that used tanks and troops to crush dissent, not democratic countries. Not to mention Communist countries force to love the state down your throat, while we have freedom of speech.

Maybe some of us work without going to college, and maybe some of us have better things to do than make shitty gargage band music which will never hit it big. Accept reality, your musics shit and is not right for the times. Maybe you should shut your fucking mouth about my heritage. Not everyone can afford to stay in foreign countries for long periods of time which is what appears you do. Some of us have struggled in life instead of it getting handed to us by our parents which only makes us big lazy pussies. I can act however I fucking want to.

Why dont you stay in fucking Japan then. You preach how much you love Communism, but you also preach about how much better Japan is then America. Last time I checked Japan had a capitalist economy which is the reason for their great success. You should also stop like your assimilated in Japanese culture. Youll never be fully accepted there you stupid Motherfucker, youre not Japanese sorry.

You stupid dickfuck go fist yourself

about Japanese girls then..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:15 am

Why do you have to call me a faggot, I thought we were talking about narrow mindedness? I know why people join the military, I have two brothers in the military. They know how I feel about it, because they are open to another perception. I never said my music was great, in fact, I've only been critical of my own music. And I think most of the people of the world that can see beyond the hype of the day can admit that what I said about rap is not limited to a "couple of artists". It actually has been a very valid complaint for some time now. Computers and turntables are not instruments by the way. An instrument is something that you PLAY, not someting that makes noise on its own.

You actually just keep saying the same things or saying things I have already refuted or made reference to in previous posts. And it's always the same argument from the pro-military people on this war "the iraqis kill their own citizens more than we do". Even if that was true, and It's not, but even if it was, thats what happens in a civil war. The bloodiest American war, in terms of American deaths, was our own civil war. In this case though, the American gov't is playing an opportunistic role in taking what little will be left when all is said and done, and recieving a minimum of resistance in the process. Same thing in the first war in Iraq, 150,000 Iraqi casualties, 79 American casualties. Only this time, they're doing such a botched up job, that Americans are dying in the thousands. And what's worse, we have even more advanced technology this time around. You think that you have some moral highground here under the pretext that you are doing good for the world, and that I don't think my shit stinks.

If the American military is really so great and so well recieved, then why did a recent poll in germany rate the American military as the world's greatest threat to peace. OVER TERRORISTS I might add. Secondly, with a few exceptions, I have not been critical of anyone. In fact, I wasn't being critical of anyone at all when this whole exchange started. But then you had to go and say that I'm narrow minded. Opinionated I may be; overly-aggressive, sure; but narrow minded? I spend all my time finding different ways to do things, investigating new energy generation leads, finding music that is unknown and promoting it, and really going out of my way to learn new things, and I mean like every day. Call me a stubborn as a mule, opinionated asshole, but I just can't accept narrow minded. It's actually quite the opposite. I didn't say everyone in the armed forces joined because they couldn't go to college, but I urge you to go look at the income statisics of the average enlisted man's famlily income. Once you see that, you will have a hard time refuting my claim that the majority of enlisted men join to better their situation. My brother George just signed up for a second tour of duty, before he even went on his first, just for the additional $60,000 signing bonus to ensure that his wife is taken care of. I know all the reasons for doing what you do, but come clean with me and yourself about what it's really all about. I know you haven't killed anyone, I saw that picture that you posted in the lifestyle forum that you captioned ~rambo. I can see that you aren't a killer by the look in your face and how light-hearted you are about the subject. My father was a killer, so I do have a comparison with which to draw that conclusion.

I just want to know why if I post an uncommon opinion, it becomes a shoot out, and I'm the target. I didn't say anything about you or anyone else here, and yet, you took it so personally as to actually call me out and say that I'm narrow minded. It would have been different if I said that everyone that likes rap is an idiot, but I didn't. And I'm not the only person in the world that has a issue with modern American popular culture, in fact, its a pretty major debate in universities in a wide range of subjects. So then, why do you ostracize me for sharing an opinion in the form of an anecdote that is based on a real issue and a personal one? Why am I narrow minded for an opinion that clearly isn't what you wanted to hear? It's bad enough that it is an uncommon opinion, especially on internet forums, a medium well known to be dominated by suburban white youth, which also happen to be the main demographic of the marketing machine I spoke out against, but when I also have to defend myself personally, it shifts the focus of the dialogue away from a dissemenating idea to a slander-fest. I'll say it again, I didn't attack you or anyone else initially, I merely pointed out something that you didn't want to hear.

But you still haven't addressed the initial topic, which was the idea that hip hop culture is, and has been, largely a product of the marketing machine. That's the point I was trying to make. That and the fact that America is getting dumbed down, and that electronic music of all kinds has killed the working musician, and that really, most people are unaware of these things, because they are all kind of interrelated. I mean as Americans get dumber and less inclined to question the machine, they lose sight of the problems that arise and are even less inclined to offer solutions. That is what I was really trying to say. I didn't say "Bhar is dumb because he listens to rap and rap is dumb." There isn't even any logic to that statement, aside from a whole host of other problems an idea like that would bring up. In all this slander, all you have made clear is that you have played instruments at one time, there are rappers that use instruments, etc. Why didn't you just address it in a way that would have led to a meaningful conversation? Of course I'm going to defend myself, you would have too, clearly.

I have much more to say in response to your comments about communism, but I will save that for later. For now it should suffice that the people of China actually wanted Mao to take power. They fought FOR him and against the previous gov't, and while there are sacrifices that everybody must make in a changing system, the people of China were better off. It was not until the ensuing decades that corruption really screwed the whole thing up. Also the communism that the world has seen in China and Russia (the most cited examples) is far from the original ideas of Marx and Lenin. It's important to understand that communism is the least tried and most externally interfered with system of gov't the world has seen. Anytime somebody wants to try something different, America comes and makes sure they don't. And communism is not synonymous with suppression, in fact ideologically, communism is the MOST free system. That's why it is hated by the people in power in countries like America. If you read about the founding of this country, you will find that the American system AND the constitution were actually founded in a way that LIMITS freedom. Our founding fathers did so intentionally. This is a well known fact, and kind of puts a wrench in the works of those claiming America's superior freedom.

One last question for Bahr... You say that the Iraqis are the ones killing kids in Iraq. Where do you source this information? I have heard this from many people, but I have not heard one person cite it. If it is in fact true, you should have no problem pointing my blind ass in the right direction.

And one more thing..
I realize that I owe you an apology Bahr. To go out of my way and off topic to call you a hired killer was not the right way. However, if you look at it objectively, the military kills and the people who do the killing get paid for it. Is this not true? Am I totally wrong here? Maybe you feel as though you have a higher purpose in the military and hopefully that purpose will give you the insight to make the right decision if you were ever to do a tour of duty. But do you really feel, HONESTLY, that the military is infalible? Do you really feel that warriors are an absolute necessity? How can you say that somebody would sieze power if we were to lay down our arms when that scenario has never played out once in history?

Again, I don't want a shoot-out anymore than you do, and with the exception of my last two posts (which were in defense to previous attacks on me), I have just been opening up a discussion. And as far as topics go, none of these boards stay on topic, and I will continue to post on this subject until it is resolved. What can really be said about Japanese girls that isn't racist anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:31 am

Oh yeah Jackson.. insulting him is really going to change his mind.

Can we please stop this? It's obvious no one is going to change their political beliefs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:21 pm

For the record, here is a rapper I respect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWDVpSUXHeM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frederich

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:49 pm

Meinung über japanische Mädchen? Du möchtest mit ihnen mischen? Fein meine Meinung. Ich sage, daß sie Dirnen mit schräg gelegenen Augen sind, die sonderbar sind und mag Geschlecht zuviel. sie verlieren ihr virginity an, wenn sie Jugendliche sind. Sie kommen nach mein Deutschland her und haben Geschlecht mit den überlegenen nordischen arischen Männern, zum des Bastardkindes zu bilden.

thread very strange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:11 pm

This is a good example that illustrates my point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLGjhpY9jM
While Damon Dash presents himself in a way that is respectable, look at Cam'ron and the way he talks. He says "you mad" like a child. That's what that is, children's talk. I acted like that when I was like 11.

Now compare that video to this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR8YuIGqWi4
or how about this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHLxk0bmC8

Does that lend creedence to my argument, or is it just me?

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:06 pm

And here are some videos of people who can look outside of what is poular and think critically about this topic.

If you only watch one of these, watch this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjXBZXoYfVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISTs0n9PEN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHkFW2NR_W0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDRg3DydBM

And in all fainess (I didn't really get into this earlier) modern rock music sucks ass too. At least in the mainstream. Disturbed, Nickelback, Creed, you name it. The last really good mainstream act to come out was probably Rage, or Modest Mouse, but they've been around since the early 90's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Franq wrote:

And in all fainess (I didn't really get into this earlier) modern rock music sucks ass too. At least in the mainstream. Disturbed, Nickelback, Creed, you name it. The last really good mainstream act to come out was probably Rage, or Modest Mouse, but they've been around since the early 90's.

You're focusing too much on the aesthetics of the music, with what goes on behind t. Now days you have performers like: RENT, that uses garbage cans and branches as musical instruments. You said it yourself that you are (OPEN MINDED) to new things. This is what technology does for the future franq. If gives us an open mind to use current technology to make (sounds). Sounds can be made from anything and sound is music. You can't say that all good music has to be played from an instrument.

You're the one who wants to try new things and try new music and yet you dislike the idea that rap uses computer and that it degrades music. I think your concept of music is all wrong. You have to understand that the world does not just sit still. Time changes, music changes, and a whole generation changes with music.

Under your system~ how can anyone be a musical pioneer. You're a musician and you have your own taste, so I know you'll critize other music. But to say that only good musics come from real instrument; this is a very underminded statement. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:12 pm

hahaha frederich, das Art von lustigem ist. Sonderbar und Rassist aber noch Art von lustigem. Du weißt, daß Hitler die Japaner betrachtete, um ein anderer überlegener Ethnicity zu sein?
Back to top Go down
emmajkt

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:49 pm

Frederich wrote:
Meinung über japanische Mädchen? Du möchtest mit ihnen mischen? Fein meine Meinung. Ich sage, daß sie Dirnen mit schräg gelegenen Augen sind, die sonderbar sind und mag Geschlecht zuviel. sie verlieren ihr virginity an, wenn sie Jugendliche sind. Sie kommen nach mein Deutschland her und haben Geschlecht mit den überlegenen nordischen arischen Männern, zum des Bastardkindes zu bilden.

thread very strange

Translate pls, in engliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhh...

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/emmajkt
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:56 am

Try http://babelfish.altavista.com/ it translate germen into english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   

Back to top Go down

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next