Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:56 am

What frederich was saying is.

"My opinion of Japanese girls? You would like to mix with them? Finally my opinion. Legend has it that the Dirnen have eyes also laid diagonally, they are strange and like sex. They lose their virginity when they are young. They come to Germany to have sex with superior nordic aryans to make a hybrid child."

-that is what he said.-

franq do you even read what you say? "An instrument is something you play, not something that makes noises on its own". How is pushing a computer key or turntable dial any different than plucking a string or pushing a piano key. You also change what you say everytime you write something new, like, oh i wasn't basing my perception on just a couple artists i think in general they are good, WTF that is the opposite of what you said, before you listed a couple of artists and said ALL rap sucks and that everyone that does it is too stupid to play an instrument. So i say again, SHUT THE FUCK UP, and continue with the original topic. People can listen to whatever the hell they want to, if sesame street motivates you and makes you feel awesome then listen to it, shit who fucking cares.

-YOU JUST GOT SMURFED UP-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:20 am

You might have a point here if I had EVER said wht you just said I said, but I didn't. If you are going to quote me, at least have the resposiblitiy to do it correctly and accurately. I never said that in general they are good. I just re-read the whole conversation, and not once did i say that.

Playin a keyboard in a live setting IS playing an instrument. I never said anything to the contrary. But turning a dial on a turntable is not. You see, a turntable plays records. The records make the noise and some guy turning a dial is NOT, by any streach of the imagination, playing an instrument.

And I never told anybody what to listen to. Again, I merely pointed out the very huge flaws that exist withing the industry and culture. Many of the people in hip hop share my veiws on this, and why it recieves a bunch of criticizm here is a matter of you guys feeling you have to defend yourselves. If you actually watch the videos I posted, you will see that there are in fact people involved directly in the culture that have the exact same gripe.

And Eiko, ALL musicians are extremely critical of music. And I am not only focusing on asthetics. In fact that is the least of my issue here; its not how it sounds, it is how it presents itself and the people involved. I have no issue with rent or stomp. Making new instuments is something I do often. Percussion can use literally anything to make a beat, and thats more than OK. I have used garbage can lids as china cymbals. My drummer had a really good idea on our last album. He took a box fan and taped a tamborine to it. He then used the heavy end of a drum stick to scrape against the grate of the fan. It sounds great ambiently, and he called it the boxfanborine. As far as instruments go though, Why can't people that use computers to make music use actual instruments instead? Why can't you all just answer that question directly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 am

Also Eiko,

I'm saying that good music comes from people. Not machines. If you use a machine in a way that is organic, such as a synthesizer, that can be worthy of greatness. But go back and read what I said about Quantizing. This is not organic or respectable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:29 am

Instruments aside, what is the difference in talent for a person to make great lyrics and another person to just play a instrument, NOTHING. They both have talent and people will choose what they want to hear.
OMG whatever just continue the original subject, there are other forums for this.
Back to top Go down
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:51 am

You dodged the question again. All I'm asking for is a straight answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:35 am

Music is good and Japanese girls like music, at least most of them Im guessing. I thinik this topics been drained
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:54 am

Lol, this topic really drifted away into a music discussion ... so how about getting back to the real topic with some music? Watch the video and you will understand why. Wink

http://stage6.divx.com/user/GiniS/video/1260547/Blank-&-Jones-ft-Bobo---Perfect-Silence-(Martin-Roth-Edit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:05 am

While searching for the Blank and Jones vid i just discovered that they had to produce a different version of the video for America. Funny cultural differences. =) =)

Here comes the US-Version of the Vid: http://stage6.divx.com/kimako/video/1245224/Blank-and-Jones-ft-Bobo---Perfect-Silence-(US-Version)

Which one do you guys like more? hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:54 am

yea i am trying to stop arguing and get back on topic that is why im saying FUCK IT.
Back to top Go down
Azure8

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:21 am

Well people will always want what is different. Plus I believe some Asian women's fascination with white men are drawn from movies/television where they are normally portrayed as very smooth and masculine. I mean seriously, even men would want to be just like James Bond or Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible, I know I would. bounce But unfortunately for us Asian men, we're mostly portrayed as either soft little pansies or nerds, barbaric martial artists who knows nothing but fighting, the comedic relief that makes everyone laugh and of course as everyones favorite sidekick(Can you believe Bruce Lee was a sidekick?).

Perception is what sets people's preferences, for example, whenever I go to an Asian club here in Melbourne I'm just a normal guy who dresses well and has nice hair...cool...but when I go to an Aussie club(Asian Women who prefers white men hang in here) with the same get-up...I'm a guy who's too dressed up and has too much hair product...not sure if any of this made sense but its late and I'm really tired...haha
lol!
P.S. I was majoring in film and this was one of the things I researched, well part of it. Then I realized we still weren't making any movies after over a year. Laughing such a waste of time that was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:53 am

I can't say that I fully understand either side of it. I mean I'm in Japan right now and there are some really good looking men here. And no I am not a homosexual. But I see guys here that have a good complexion, good hair, good style, etc. Same with the women here. Many are quite beautiful indeed. I think that smoe people just want the things they are not used to.

How many times have you heard a friend thats in a rut say "I'm moving to so and so". What they don't realize is this:

You're not going to find anything anywhere, I know I looked there too
And everywhere you want to go is everyplace you've been before
And all the people you see pass you oon the street. are all the nameless faces in your dreams
they may not say much they may not even have a voice, but you know, they are there

Thats a chorus from one of my songs. I think it rings true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:45 am

Robert wrote:
While searching for the Blank and Jones vid i just discovered that they had to produce a different version of the video for America. Funny cultural differences. =) =)

Here comes the US-Version of the Vid: http://stage6.divx.com/kimako/video/1245224/Blank-and-Jones-ft-Bobo---Perfect-Silence-(US-Version)

Which one do you guys like more? hehe Wink

Hey, the video is awsome. I think the euro and japan (girls) are technially kicking senses. Nice lyric Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 am

Yea, I think it's the true too. The japanese girls are very fashionable. Like the japan's manufactories in counter part, the technic & design is the state of art!

I just brought a factory team RC car through a ebay seller in hongkong for the price of the half that I could imagine. TA05MS that is what it is.

I am alsbouluted surpised by how this car is able to perform (seeing from youtube), I will test it out to see how it suits me as cloth after the bushless system I will decide to get. sunny

like the girls when in a bad day, just go shopping!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:47 am

oh sorry my english again it's "brushless" not "bushless" lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:27 pm

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
Hey, the video is awsome. Nice lyric Smile
Glad you also like it. Blank&Jones are one of my favorite DJs. ^_^

Btw: Just found out that someone finally uploaded the version of the video that was played here in music tv a couple of years ago (euro version of video & radio edit sound). Enjoy! Its worth the watch. Wink

http://stage6.divx.com/user/UNSA/video/1570628/Blank-&-Jones-ft--Bobo---Perfect-silence

Another track of them i like a lot:
http://stage6.divx.com/kimako/video/1261168/Blank-and-Jones-feat-Elles---Mind-of-the-Wonderful

And now back to topic kekeke Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sid

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:00 am

That are some really hot videos. Now i need some drink to cool down! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   

Back to top Go down

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5