Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
minh_tran_v2

PostSubject: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:01 am

I've always been wondering, my cousin who is white and he is in the military and he told me that japanese girls are easy when it comes to western men. I just wanted to ask if this is true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/minhtranv2
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:04 pm

seems like a lot of them are
i want to know if japan is like how it is portrayed in the movie Bounce Ko Gals, or somewhat similar. it shocked me, but its probably not that bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
minh_tran_v2

PostSubject: Japanese girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:28 pm

the thing is, my mom and dad never told me i was a fourth japanese and now, all i want to do is learn more about that part of my heritage. i want to know whats going on over there and the types of people that are over there.
Back to top Go down
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:46 pm

minh_tran_v2 wrote:
I've always been wondering, my cousin who is white and he is in the military and he told me that japanese girls are easy when it comes to western men. I just wanted to ask if this is true.

Yes, its true. Im very attracted to white guys. They are more different then what Im use to seeing here. A lot of girls here are attracted to white guys. They just seem more masquline and sexy~ Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:00 pm

minh: that kinda sucks, wonder why they dind't tell u until so late, but than what a suprise, i would be happy if i found out i had a mix in me but im a full blood chinese, eventho my grandpa looks black
btw vietnamese mix with japanese? isn't that kinda rare?

eiko chan: *a punch to the face* ouch
Back to top Go down
minh_tran_v2

PostSubject: how about   Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:05 pm

how about black guys and hispanic guys. just wonderin. oh since i'm tryna learn more about my other culture, whats popular in japan right now. what kinds of music are people listening to.
Back to top Go down
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:11 pm

probably mostly rock and the music u hear on animes and video games, younha, utada hikaru, morning musumes? i thought mostly lil kids listens to them but someone told me its mostly teenage boys
Back to top Go down
minh_tran_v2

PostSubject: Ouch   Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:21 pm

man what eiko just said. dang, well i'm not going to have any luck in japan during the winter i'm going to be there. hey wonder if they can a diff between a jp and a vietnamese
Back to top Go down
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:32 pm

dont worry, i hear japanese girls are easy

i stopped by japan for a night when i was small, the thing i remember most... out of the very little images that i can remember.. is wanting to buy a megaman book
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:50 pm

Eiko wrote:
minh_tran_v2 wrote:

Yes, its true. Im very attracted to white guys. They are more different then what Im use to seeing here. A lot of girls here are attracted to white guys. They just seem more masquline and sexy~ Embarassed
Yay for being white! XD

I find Japanese girls really attractive so that's good to know.. I guess. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:39 pm

minh_tran_v2 wrote:
how about black guys and hispanic guys. just wonderin. oh since i'm tryna learn more about my other culture, whats popular in japan right now. what kinds of music are people listening to.
blacks are the most masculine tho

how about this, is this masculine enough for you? even my neck vains are popping out like in dragon balls
Back to top Go down
Aleik

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 pm

minh_tran_v2 wrote:
I had this same question a couple of months ago, so I decided to go ahead and ask a friend that lives in Nara. She ends up telling me that asian girls are like white guys 'couse 1)they are not shy 2) they have visas

Maybe I should ask someone else?
I dont know about you, but I find Asian girls so damn beautiful. From their skin, to their eyes, the hair, you name it. Well, all woman are beautiful..just have a thing for latinas and asians tho..more than others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minh_tran_v2

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:37 pm

Aleik wrote:
minh_tran_v2 wrote:
I had this same question a couple of months ago, so I decided to go ahead and ask a friend that lives in Nara. She ends up telling me that asian girls are like white guys 'couse 1)they are not shy 2) they have visas

Maybe I should ask someone else?
I dont know about you, but I find Asian girls so damn beautiful. From their skin, to their eyes, the hair, you name it. Well, all woman are beautiful..just have a thing for latinas and asians tho..more than others.

i second that, to tell peeps the truth i never dated an asian girl, always black girls and white girls but the problem with the non-asian girls i've dated is that they thought i acted asian, basically this shy guy.
Back to top Go down
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:44 pm

I agree with you guys. Asian girls are just so beautiful. lol

I've dated two and I have a crush on a few friends lol There is another asian girl I'm like 90% sure likes me but I don't know if I like her or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:15 pm

@minh: good to know
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: just want to have fun   Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:43 am

has anyone watched yellow fever? type it in on youtube it's really gud haha and very funny plus its got something to do with erm ur theory haha bout y do asian gals like white guys and y dont white gals like asian guys Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:22 am

Eric wrote:
has anyone watched yellow fever? type it in on youtube it's really gud haha and very funny plus its got something to do with erm ur theory haha bout y do asian gals like white guys and y dont white gals like asian guys Razz

Hey the video is a good one lol! Basically saying is curiosity is what make the world go around. now I am thinking I am pretty popular in front of white chicks too, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:50 am

lol That video is funny. I love the Indian guy.

"How many times do you see and Indian guy with a white girl? Like one in a million... literaly!" lol my friend (who is Indian) loves that part too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:55 am

o yea i favorited that, also there was a video on the related tab where they interviewed why asian girls like white guys
Back to top Go down
Aleik

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:35 pm

Eric wrote:
yeah, saw it at school...it was actually some kids from my school that did it, and my cousin was in their fillm class. Good work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:10 pm

what school? UC Berkeley?
Back to top Go down
Franq

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:26 pm

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:09 am

franq wrote:
Here's the deal...
I do pretty well in America and I don't really have trouble with women. I'm not bragging, I'm just giving context to what I'm about to say.

Japan is not the kind of place where you can just go and get a girl easy just because you're a foreigner. I'm in japan now, so I'm speaking from experience. Japanese girls are generally very concerned with how you present yourself. Most of the men I see here with really good looking women are in a suit and tie, have a salon haircut, manicured nails, and look like they have a lot of money. They don't always have the best looks in the world however.
Japanese girls are also not going to come up and say hello, especially in tokyo. It seems like starting a coversation with a stranger is considered rude here. Also, good looking women here are tired of getting hassled by men all the time, and will generally avoid even eye contact with a man they don't know.
If you want to succeed with women in Japan, you need a few things.
1) nice clothes
2) ability to speak Japanese (this is probably the most important)
3) You have to give an aura of good standing. (ie: wealth, inteligence, health, etc)
4) you have to understand that what is acceptable in America, in terms of appearance, is not acceptable here. Tee shirts, sneakers, sweatpants, hoodies are all out, unless you look fasionable in them.

When I came to Japan with my girlfriend, who is a native japanese, I thought I would be beating girls awy with a stick. I've met a few that were definately interested, but like I said I do okay in America anyway. It's hard to say, as I haven't really spent much time outside tokyo, and in a city like this, the compitition is steep and girls under 25 are uncommon. I didn't come here looking for women, but I won't deny that I was at least interested in seeing what my odds were. I would say, unless you are rich, look for women in smaller cities at least, and try to look better than you thought possible.
over and out

Nice info you gave out. Now I understood much better about someone I know of, why she couldn't accept me. For the kind of person I am now, I wouldn't even last for a second there! But still it is very kind of her, giving me all those time to realize and not to give up on me yet. now I know what to do now!

Thank you Very Much for the Info!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric

PostSubject: ^^   Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:28 am

Glad u all enjoyed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:05 am

lol Sounds all like I expected actually. But good info indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls   

Back to top Go down

Is It True What They Say About Japanese Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next