Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

My Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eiko

PostSubject: My Introduction   Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi everyone.

Im Eiko, from Miyazaki, Japan. I've posted on MySpace but I wanted to make a forum so I can get to know everyone better. I hope to meet new people and get to know everyone here~ (^_^)

Im studying in Journalism and Media Culture. I've always loved American culture. When I visit the United States the first two places I want to visit will be New York City and Los Angeles. Im into video games, sports, and anime. If you're into those 3 catagories~ I can talk with you all day. And I can talk to just about anyone about anything, don't believe me, try (^_~). Im very talkative. When I start to know you better I might start to joke around more and more. I try to be witty but sometimes it makes me silly~

My favorite anime is Chobits, my favorite MLB team is the Minnesota Twins. I love all sorts of music. Im the best rapper on my block. Yes, Japanese can rap~ lol!

I know sometimes I stutter speaking English but I do a lot of freestyle rapping with friends and stranger. We do battle rap and I usually win. Im kind of a tom-boy, thats what my mom believes.

I hope to get to know everyone, please introduce yourselves also. *pokes your nose* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
oishii1

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:35 am

wahhhh! *pokes nose* KAWAII! LOL at rapping, hey im veryveryyvery new to this thingymajigy, i dno wot to do, its sean (the english one) btw, how do u get a pic up?????Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:23 am

oishii1 wrote:
wahhhh! *pokes nose* KAWAII! LOL at rapping, hey im veryveryyvery new to this thingymajigy, i dno wot to do, its sean (the english one) btw, how do u get a pic up?????Mad

Hi Sean *hugs* (^_^)

Are you talking about getting an image put on the thread. You just click on (Insert Image) there should be a menue ontop of the comment box, you'll see it there.

If you want to post an image for your avatar. You have to go inside your profile and upload a picture.
Back to top Go down
oishii1

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:19 am

ah thanks^^ *hugs* u made a good forum, how is ur week going?:)x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 am

Woo, so you will be a journalist or something like that someday. That's so cool! alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:44 am

Nice to meet you Eiko. I hope all of us become good friends here as I have not posted on a forum in about a year. Need a new one to spend my time at! (^.^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JOWhite

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:17 pm

TOTEMO KAWAII!!! im glad to be a member!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irrah

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:41 pm

hajimemashite
Irrah desu.

...k, rather bad..I know.
just wanted to thank you for this awesome forum.
Can you believe you already got all the way to Mexico? ha.
Yeah, I was born near the border of CA and Tijuana Mex. found you somehow cat

As soon as I saw your interest ( Chobits, sports and anime) I was IN! iiiinnn!
too bad you live in JP though. iina Sad

oh yeah..

p.s
tried to upload some pics to "ugly pic sec" and couldn't. Was it a mistake on my part?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:10 am

Hi Irrah.

If you want to insert a picture. There is an icon for that in the menue bar when you're making your comments. Find it~ it should say insert picture. Then you can upload your pictures from there. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Leon

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:10 pm

Hello Eiko Smile Glad to see you have your own forum. Hopefully some others from the PSF and Dating forum will make their way onto here lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:18 pm

Hi Leon~ (^_^)

Im glad to see you're here.
I was just in the PSF. And I posted in your thread. I didn't know you were a school teacher. =)
Back to top Go down
Leon

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:41 am

Eiko wrote:
Hi Leon~ (^_^)

Im glad to see you're here.
I was just in the PSF. And I posted in your thread. I didn't know you were a school teacher. =)

Lol, yes. And I was glad to see your post. I missed you, but I think this forum is a great idea. Those PSFers were getting pretty hostile with you, so I don't blame you for leaving there.

I think your aspirations are wonderful, by the way. Journalism sounds like a very satisfying career and a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:40 am

Leon:

How's your job like working with kids. I know I have to babysit from time to time. But you're a physical education teacher. Do you make your students work super hard. Like a bootcamp. tongue
Back to top Go down
Leon

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:28 pm

Do you enjoy babysitting them? Well, I love getting paid to play outside all day in the sun with them, so I can't complain lol. No, it's definiely not boot camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:53 pm

Leon:
Not all the time~ No

But I get along with them so well so it's not a hard task. It's fun to tell them stories. They always love stories. I hate it when they jump on you and attack you out of nowhere. My mom's friend has to sons and I babysit both of them a lot. They always want a piggy back ride so they're always jumping on my back~ I get back aches now and then because of them. tongue And I don't get paid at all. So you're lucky! (^_^)
Back to top Go down
Franq

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:28 am

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:33 pm

franq:
I was raise by my mother most of my life. My dad was never really a part of my life. My mother and I left him because he was an abusive person. My mother has taught me much about life and living. She has a model in life. And she tells me life is always about "Desires." The only reason you wake up in the morning and do the things you do is because of desires. Your desire to want and need keeps you wanting to live.

Envy is a great weapon that keeps us all going. We want what others have. But don't envy as a comparison to others to degrade yourself. We have aspirations and goals because we want to be that successful person. Are desires is what drives us. Right now in my life Im successful enough~ But my mom and I started out with nothing when we left my father. She moved here to Miyazaki to work with one of her close friends at a noodle resturant. My mom still works there today and I help out from time to time because I want free meals (^_^).

I don't think Im wise because my mother is the wise one, I only learn from her with her experience of life. Im so proud that my mother sacraficed so much in order for us to be where we are today. She embraced me with her mind and her heart. She taught me all the paradoxes of life and shared with me her knowledge. She taught me to carry on her essence within myself. It makes me so strong and humble.

I realize that the world doesn't revolve around me, it's me that has to revolve around the world. I've never been outside of Japan. The world is huge. So many people are depress in the world because they don't realise that there is an entire life outside of their own (tiny forsaken) world. Once they find excess to this door, their entire life will re-awaken. Life is precious~ you only live it once.

I know so much about life from my mother. She's been through the worst. I want to honor her sacrafice that helped us through the bad times. She has given me a life in which she sacraficed so much for. I cherished every moment when Im with her. There's more I would love to talk about~ but my comment is getting too long. tongue

My mom and I (^_^)

I love you~
Back to top Go down
stewie

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:46 pm

maybe u can come to florida. i will show u around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/futureusmarine
Hung

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:40 pm

yea your english is impressive, your writing is even better than mine.
i wanted to ask you, where did you learn it? what classes did you take?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:06 pm

her english sure is better than mine lol. i guess one can work hard in a class and get results
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:58 pm

That was pretty touthcing Eiko. ^^ You really are a very caring person. You put me to shame. ^^ You will definatly have a great life. You handle things well, you're smart, you're nice... You must be beating guys off every day. XD

I guess to make this short.. you're truly human. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcc41681

PostSubject: Nice Intro!   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:27 am

Eiko, that was a very nice into. I really think that you love your mother. I think that you & your mother are very strong people. I would love to meet you guys sometime and buy you dinner. Im honored to know you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordsquishy

PostSubject: Nice to meet you...   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:48 pm

Hi Eiko,

I've read plenty of your posts. In your last post of your detailed introductory, I was very impressed by your written english. There is no doubt that you enjoy American culture very much. But I want to let you know what you have written is very touching and emotional. I didn't think I would have signed up to this forum, honestly. I happend to just came across it after returning to Myspace for a brief moment. But in your last post you've persuaded me to join this community. Im very surprised but honored to have found a person with deep thoughts in life. There is something you said about depression that caught my attention.

"The world is huge. So many people are depress in the world because they don't realise that there is an entire life outside of their own (tiny forsaken) world. Once they find excess to this door, their entire life will re-awaken. Life is precious~ you only live it once."
and also
"Envy is a great weapon that keeps us all going. We want what others have. But don't envy as a comparison to others to degrade yourself."

I am one of these people, I degrade myself very much and depression falls on me. But you've spoken my feelings, and helped me realize my mistakes.
Anyhow, good people comes good fortune. You and your mother are wonderful people. I am very glad to have met you. Smile

Jeff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:52 pm

get this goofballs professional bikini model here bored and is using her obvious beauty to flirt and just have good conversation with us, I hope, or I just made the biggest ass out of myself of all forum history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:41 pm

Jeff:

Aiyah~ *big hugs* How have you been Jeff (^_^).

I haven't talk to you in so long~ Thank you for your kind words. I know what it's like to be depress. I've been there and I have a lot of friends who are depress that come and talk with me. They always tell me how lucky I am because Im pretty. But trying to be pretty or having things can still make a person depress.

I go to small clinics and work with children about their self esteem and providing them with confindence. I believe that a child holds the best in all of us. They carry an innocense in which we all use to have. If we don't tap into are innocene we will always find the world to be cruel and corrupt. Innocense is the most puriest and strongest cure for depression. The innocense to smile, to live, to breath, to believe again. This is the real dilima that we all need to know. When we completetly destroy the innocense within ourselves, we've destroyed the true laugher that makes us who we are~ We were children first~ not adults. And to keep that innocence inside us until we are old and wise. That innocense will always bring us joy and nothing can penatrate and put us down when we embrace the child and the joy within our essence. It's so simple~ and when you realize it, you'll feel so much better. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   

Back to top Go down

My Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next