Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Depressed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eiko

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 28

PostSubject: Depressed   Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:00 pm

I get depressed and sad all the time. If you have something you want to talk about. Dont be shy to talk about it. Maybe we all can help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
oishii1



Posts : 29
Join date : 2007-08-06
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:26 am

aww i get depressed because im lonely, and theres no one to love me=( my life seems to be based on secrets and lies, and i've lost trust in everyone i love, but im not an emo lol:)x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara



Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-08-16
Age : 28
Location : wonder-wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:05 am

Eiko wrote:
I get depressed and sad all the time.
Look into the mirror and laugh. It helps! ^__^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara



Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-08-16
Age : 28
Location : wonder-wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:07 am

oishii1 wrote:
aww i get depressed because im lonely, and theres no one to love me=( my life seems to be based on secrets and lies, and i've lost trust in everyone i love, but im not an emo lol:)x
You should start meeting girls. Laughing
If you tell us more details why you lost trust in everyone we can maybe help. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michaeljones

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 33
Location : orangeburg sc

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:43 pm

yep i have those type of daysz stressted out daYZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lighting22
liger9

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2007-09-15
Age : 28
Location : Hawaii ^_^........than Japan ^^

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:15 pm

i just feel lonely...because i move to hawaii for school....so hard to adjust to college life Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/weichichi
liger9

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2007-09-15
Age : 28
Location : Hawaii ^_^........than Japan ^^

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:20 pm

i just feel lonely...because i move to hawaii for school....so hard to adjust to college life Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/weichichi
Hung

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 29
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:13 am

ive been depressed for awhile now. dont know what to do with my future, lonely, boredom
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
ViolinRomanceRecordings

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2007-08-09
Age : 63
Location : Dallas, TX USA

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:17 am

Sometimes this helps: Just sitting and "watching" my feeling, noticing where it is in my body, and cradling it with my attention, welcoming it as part of myself....letting go of all my personal stories around it, and just let it be....and watch what happens.

Often I will wake feeling anxious or depressed, so I will get up, and sit in my favorite chair, and just be with this feeling, and breathe....and don't think. Clear thinking will come later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.moodmusic.com
sayonara



Posts : 119
Join date : 2007-08-16
Age : 28
Location : wonder-wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:36 am

Hung wrote:
ive been depressed for awhile now. dont know what to do with my future, lonely, boredom
Whats the biggest wish you have right now at the moment?
Make the accomplishment of this wish to your goal ~ and there you have the meaning for your life ~ Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocko

avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 31
Location : Colorado Springs, CO

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:04 am

Go to the drag track. That usually helps me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:37 pm

liger9 wrote:
i just feel lonely...because i move to hawaii for school....so hard to adjust to college life Sad

Being in a new environment will always be hard at first. Once your use to it and get to know more people youll feel more welcome and comfortable.

College should be something fun and great for you. Enjoy it and start learning things about yourself. Youre growing up~ (^_~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
Eiko

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:40 pm

ViolinRomanceRecordings wrote:
Sometimes this helps: Just sitting and "watching" my feeling, noticing where it is in my body, and cradling it with my attention, welcoming it as part of myself....letting go of all my personal stories around it, and just let it be....and watch what happens.

Often I will wake feeling anxious or depressed, so I will get up, and sit in my favorite chair, and just be with this feeling, and breathe....and don't think. Clear thinking will come later.

Hi Gary (^_^)
How have you been. *hugs*

You're right. (Time) is a healing process. Just be with this feeling~ I like that quote. (^_^).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
liger9

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2007-09-15
Age : 28
Location : Hawaii ^_^........than Japan ^^

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:00 pm

Eiko wrote:
liger9 wrote:
i just feel lonely...because i move to hawaii for school....so hard to adjust to college life Sad

Being in a new environment will always be hard at first. Once your use to it and get to know more people youll feel more welcome and comfortable.

College should be something fun and great for you. Enjoy it and start learning things about yourself. Youre growing up~ (^_~)



yes yes yes i know..i'm just getting use to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/weichichi
Mr. Bahr

avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2007-08-09
Age : 29
Location : Kaneohe Bay MCBH , HI

PostSubject: Re: Depressed   Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:23 am

srry for late posting people, i have been away training on the big island for the past month and havnt been around computers lol. That spot you took your picture looks like the beach out in Waikiki Liger? is it ? Just looks similar to me because i live around that area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Depressed   

Back to top Go down
 
Depressed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tapping noise from depressed clutch
» Little Depressed Solor
» Kurai Hikari

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Anything Goes~ :: Stressed OUT!-
Jump to: