Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Japanese Blood Type Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sid

PostSubject: Japanese Blood Type Theory   Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:33 am

I heard that in asia there is a theory that personality types are related to blood type. Like horoscopes here in the usa this is some kind of pseudo-science.

Here you can read more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_blood_type_theory_of_personality

What do you guys think about this theory? Believe? Not believe? Hate it? Love it? Wink

FYI: Im type B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Blood Type Theory   Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:18 am

Hey Sid,

While its scientifically proved that certain genetic factors have an influence on personality, i don't think the genes that are responsible for the blood type have a measurable effect on personality. Sure there MAY be a minimal effect, but that effect surely is lower than the statistical error. Therefore this theory is for me something nice to laugh about ~ just like horoscopes ~ but i guess i will never ever get a believer of this pseudo-science. =)

Nevertheless for those believers: Type 0 here Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hung

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Blood Type Theory   Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:25 pm

i dont even know my blood type, this might shock alot of people in asia.
i was thinking of asking my parents, will probably have to take out the file suitcase, i will probalby forget again
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dress   Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dress   Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Blood Type Theory   

Back to top Go down

Japanese Blood Type Theory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Anything Goes~ :: Random Non-Sense in here-
Jump to: