Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

ass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: ass   Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:39 am

Mr. Bahr... our country pays for the education abroad... the only reason to seek another country to study in, is just to learn something new and see something new...... and by the way... Denmark had a big problem with imigrants back in the days (90-00+) becauase of this welfare system so many was hopping the fences... and another thing... and about the US education system being poor... all i'm saying is not all can afford the education, and that's something... i think sucks...

Hey Robert.. yeah iknow the taxes is higher in denmark...but i wouldn't say we have sovjet conditions.. i would call my self pretty wealthy.... and my dad is a postman....my mom works as a assistent at a office so..we have 2 house's and a holiday home... and like 4 computers at home to a 3 person family... and the state pays me every month.. like 300$ to take my education... the "paycheck" is so because of.. i'm livin with my parents and because of what they make.. ... so i'm happy.... Wink.. but yeah u r right about the scale Denmark/US... but still... and after seeing Sicko with Michae Moore... i again got frustrated but this time about how the American health care system is.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: ass   Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:05 am

my point is no one gives a shit about Denmark, which is the opposite of the feelings about people coming into the US (to put it in simple terms). What im trying to convey is you are annoying and are talking shit on a country that is not your own and one that is far different from yours. Good, we get it, Denmark fucking rocks, now get on with life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Sid

PostSubject: Re: ass   Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:17 am

Thorbjorn, you are really really childish. How old are you? 14? 15? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: ass   Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:35 am

hes on Denmark age
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: ass   Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:43 am

Come on say something new.... like what good sides there is in the US Education System INSTEAD of saying all that crap....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franq

PostSubject: Re: ass   Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:03 pm

I'm with you thorbjorn, America is fucked. Denmark is a great nation, and I applaud your county's pasifiism. Do not listen to these people who claim that they are in the only country that matters. They can't even back that up with fact. Instead, they back it up with bombs.

"if you don't like America, you can get out"
"if you don't do what we say, we will bomb your county"

That is America in a nutshell. It's over for America, mark my words. In 10 years, America is finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: ass   Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:36 pm

10 Years.... ahhh might be r bit more than that.... or that's what i hope... another thing... and by the way... i think some gonna get pissed by u'r comment................ time will show.. :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: ass   Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:32 pm

Denmark does not show true Pacifism, and countries like them are just as bad. They are doing exactly what many countries did during Hitler's rise to power, and that is turning a blind eye, they believe that as long as they never fight anyone they will avoid war and violence. That idea is flawed they are doing exactly what strong evil men and their followers want and that is to stand idly by why these men do horrible acts of injustice. There is a definite line to pacifism and not taking action is a far cry from it. That kind of thinking is counter productive to true peace. Why do we have police, to prevent crime, why do we have the military? To prevent crimes against countries. Is America to blame for being the dominate power in world security? No, it's the fault of all these weak nations that like to criticize the US but beg and demand they send their troops to support the UN and to provide money for their countries. So shut the fuck up, please. Go put a band-aide on your vagina, you fucking pussy.
Back to top Go down
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: ass   Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:41 am

Do you know what Countries was with the US... 2 invade Iraq.... yeah that's right... DENMARK.... so no one is turning a blind eye here.... and by the way.. if u start to compare Denmark with Hitler's rise.... or just The New Germany... u have BIG problem's dude... because that show how much u know about Europe and the countries within Europe... "So shut the fuck up, please. Go put a band-aide on your vagina, you fucking pussy." lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: ass   Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:08 pm

haha Denmark does nothing that can even be considered comparable to the contributions of the U.S. and the UK. OMG they have people on the ground there, who fucking cares, it is not significant enough to be considered a real contribution, it is a political ploy so that your country can somehow feel like they have some part in world politics. Its also funny that you would even think im a pussy because really, what the fuck have you ever done, have you ever actually done anything other than bitch about other countries? You can't even compare to the shit i have done and seen, i have sacrificed more shit in one day for a cause i believe in then you will probably do your entire life. So really shut the fuck up on things you have no idea what your talking about. Hey guess what i am comparing Denmark's and other countries that take the easy way out of world security to the rise of Hitler in Germany, it's because of countries like yours that give extremists power, your inability to take realistic action towards a threat causes history to repeat itself, your style of thinking lacks courage, you hide behind politics and diplomacy to cover up your lack of courage and sense of duty. Don't get me wrong violence and war should be avoided, but do you think some of these terrorists or better yet extremists can be reasoned with? They kill their own people and behead defenseless contractors on live tv. They can't be reasoned with, they fight on beliefs and hate, those are two things that can not be solved by words.
Back to top Go down
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: ass   Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:01 pm

yeah i know that denmark never could be comparable to the contributions of the U.S. and the UK.... but u said "They are doing exactly what many countries did during Hitler's rise to power, and that is turning a blind eye" WE R NOT TURNING ANY BLIND EYE HERE.... WE WAS BY YOUR FUCKING SIDE AND SUPPORTED YOUR INVASION... HOW MANY COUNTRIES DID THAT...(IN the INVASION) ??... i know denmark is a tiny country... around the globe... u may dont even know where it is... but we care about the world and try 2 help how we can.... just because we isn't comparable to the the U.S. and the UK.. should we just sit on our ass's and do nothing .. hmm ??... DO U GET MY POINT ?... and do really think that we give extremists power or terrorists as u call'em ??... and that nothing have changed since WWII ?... well if yes... Where...??? and by the way i guess u see u self as an american hero, which have fought against powers of evil... right ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: ass   Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:19 am

No i see myself as someone who has plans of his own and sacrifices much of his time and life to accomplish his goals. Yea and as i said before, all Denmark's contributions are is a political move by your country to feel like they have done something and to give the excuse that they are helping out. I have seen the so called "coalition soldiers" that small countries like Denmark send, they are a joke, they are lazy. They wear hardly what you could even call an excuse for a uniform, they lack discipline, and they always run from gun fights. Guess who they always call to help their asses out? I hope my unit doesn't have to deal with those people again, they are dangerous because they do not take the situation seriously. They are quick to talk, but slow to act, a reflection of their countries is what they are.
Back to top Go down
sayonara

PostSubject: Re: ass   Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:49 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:
I have seen the so called "coalition soldiers" that small countries like Denmark send, they are a joke, they are lazy. They wear hardly what you could even call an excuse for a uniform, they lack discipline, and they always run from gun fights. Guess who they always call to help their asses out? I hope my unit doesn't have to deal with those people again, they are dangerous because they do not take the situation seriously.
I totally have to agree with you ~ Mr.Bahr ~ in that point.

I have been doing my duty in the Austrian Army (here in Austria all young man have to choose between 8 month army or 12 month civil duty when they are 18 ~ i joined the army) and there i got to know people who were sent to Afghanistan as part of the ISAF troop. And honestly, these guys were a bad joke. They had the worst training a soldier can have and their only motive to go to Afghanistan was that they could earn lots of money there. I guess they weren't much of a support, but more of a burden there.

And the only reason why we sent our troops there is because nearly all western countries did it so that our government could say ~ oh yes, we also support peace in Afghanistan. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: ass   Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:57 am

lol! Mr. Barh and 4 that matter Robert 2... i don't care if they r a joke.. WE R NOT TURNING ANY BLIND EYE HERE.... and that's all that counts... And this "They wear hardly what you could even call an excuse for a uniform" what's does that mean ?.... SO what u both saying is STAY HOME DENMARK.... i would say that, it would suck more then 2 stay down there, becouse then we dont show ANY support AT ALL.... and about "they lack discipline, and they always run from gun fights" i really don't think the american r any better.. don't they also run from fights hmm ?... and of course small country = small contribution... and that's way we can't take care of all by our self... ohhh... and if Denmark's contribution is a political move to give the excuse that we are helping out.... then what are all the other countries excuse's ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: ass   Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:40 pm

Actually we don't run from gun fights, i can't speak for our army but as Marines we are not trained to retreat or run from a fight. So really you are wrong there. The point i was making is that your country is not doing enough to be considered a real contribution, it is simply putting their two cents into something larger, so it's just as bad if not worse what they are doing. The comment on their uniforms and discipline was made because it shows that they are not trained well enough to be of any help. It is exactly like turning a blind eye to a problem...no it could actually be considered worse because it causes more problems than it solves and is counter productive to the mission.
Back to top Go down
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: ass   Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:12 am

firstly the danish soldiers have no where near the education the Marines have or our spec cops have that's 4 sure... and that might be why u look down at them hmm??? .......... but that's what we send... and the Danish contribution is under the US Command, so i guees that means that they know what assignments they give 2 the Danish soldiers....right ? and if they think US troops can make a better job... then they send US troops right ?.. and i guess if Marines dont retreat it will make'em abit Aggressive and try to kill the enemy for all cost... and that might be the Civilians.. like http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2006/05/murtha_marines_murdered_15_unarmed_iraqi_civilians/ so please tell me why the so called Pride of the US Troops kill Civilians if they have souch a good education.. hmm ?... and dont foget if u have many drops u'll have a full glass someday... and agian "They wear hardly what you could even call an excuse for a uniform," i guess that means they don't where uniform hmm... ???? what do u mean by that ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

PostSubject: Re: ass   Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:55 am

Have you ever been shot at thor? have you ever seen friends die? You have no idea what you will do when faced with that kind of situation, those Marines over reacted but at the same time they were acting on the stress of having their friend killed. I already answered the thing about the uniforms, maybe you should read what i wrote. Your problem is you base all your knowledge off what you read from biased sources, you have never actually experienced or dealt with the things you supposedly "know so much about". Your a waste of my time typing this so dont expect a response to what is probably going to be your next idiotic comment after this.
Back to top Go down
Thorbjorn

PostSubject: Re: ass   Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 pm

no of course i havn't been shoot at... but that dosen't mean that i don't care about the US or the civilians being killed down there... and i think if the US Command sent out danish troops 2 a job they don't have the Education 2 do..... then it's the US's own problem... and about "They wear hardly what you could even call an excuse for a uniform" is that just a phrase u made 2 support u'r idear about the DAnish troops.. is that how u whan't me 2 see it.. ??? because who is then making the "idiotic comments" hmm ? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ass   

Back to top Go down

ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Anything Goes~ :: Random Non-Sense in here-
Jump to: