Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Date Rape

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bahr

avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2007-08-09
Age : 30
Location : Kaneohe Bay MCBH , HI

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:37 am

actually there are times when people will simply use the excuse of rape as a means of getting back at someone or to take something of theirs. I have a friend that had to serve 6 months in jail for rape before they figured out that he actually did not rape the girl, who was his ex-girlfriend. She started telling people that he had raped her because she had found out that he was intending to break up with her. Although men typically are stronger than women it does not mean we always hold the most power, never forget that women rely on their wits and knowledge of human emotions to gain control of a situation. Society always labels the male as the one who is always at fault when it comes to a rape/sexual situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Jackson

avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2007-08-11
Age : 32
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:15 am

yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emolicious

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2007-08-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:05 am

Interesting way to put it you guys. XD We're gonna have analogies all day. (again.. my spelling sucks shut up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante012

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2007-08-08
Age : 30
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:53 pm

not were i live everyones afriad of us asian ppl so they would never dare cus if they did bam its all over lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2007-08-09
Age : 30
Location : Kaneohe Bay MCBH , HI

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:20 am

Where in the US do you live, i wasn't sure there was a place were asians are feared lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
Gyro_MiceO

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2007-08-07
Age : 37
Location : Los Angels

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:41 am

As being the method for being avoid to be said as rape. I go and find the matched level maturity woman. So we could satisfy both of our needs, physically and mentally. I think woman has more a bit of advantage here, since they usually hold the hidden secret of their age as trained and experienced.

I think it is very possible for saying that the woman can be a rapist. But it may not be in the physical form. Look at the High school teacher (very attractive woman that she is), and having sex with the young boy, I think it's more of a society mortal issue and mental effect as long term to the recipient. Nah a bit of B.S. but humm... so why woman likes young boys, it seems so taboo from a lot of Japanese hentai manga I have read (some very good hentai though Razz ). It seems also very human... is it the young boy more manipulated than the older man because their uncontrollable sex drive? Or the sexism unfairness that within the society is to woman to cause such and that.

Anyway I think sex is good, at least it drives me around to where I want to go. Smile As a man I can't be manipulated anymore, all I can give out is just the understanding and whether you take it or not. quite Sexy huh lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorbjorn

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2007-08-18
Age : 29

PostSubject: ASK !   Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:13 am

yeah that pill... thing is also something which is going on overhere.... sad... some people just dont know how to ask... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:54 pm

Mr. Bahr wrote:
Society always labels the male as the one who is always at fault when it comes to a rape/sexual situation.

i wouldn't be so sure of that - like the rape conviction rate in the uk is only 6%....if the men are always blamed, why are so many walking free? sure, it's higher in the usa; though i wouldn't call 16.3% being sent to jail for rape high. i know there are a tiny minority of women who cry rape & it's a shame what happened to your friend; but to say that males are the ones who are always blamed is ridiculous. there are too many people who still want to blame the victims even in this day & age by saying things like well they were dressed provocatively or they were being flirty earlier or whatever other bs excuses they can think of. things need to change.

kazedragon: you're right - rape is about power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Thorbjorn

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2007-08-18
Age : 29

PostSubject: suck   Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:11 am

in DK is 50 - 30 % Fake Rapes... the women just wanted some attention.. or are mad on the person who "did" it..... and that SUCK !!! big time for them who had been raped.. :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Bahr

avatar

Posts : 308
Join date : 2007-08-09
Age : 30
Location : Kaneohe Bay MCBH , HI

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:14 am

by saying society labels the male as always at fault, i am saying the general idea is to look at the male first and point the finger based on general idea that society (as a whole) thinks males are in more control. I wasn't saying that its always blamed on the males, im saying that is where people want to point the finger at first based on societal prejudices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjamanjaro
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:21 am

Mr. Bahr wrote:
by saying society labels the male as always at fault, i am saying the general idea is to look at the male first and point the finger based on general idea that society (as a whole) thinks males are in more control. I wasn't saying that its always blamed on the males, im saying that is where people want to point the finger at first based on societal prejudices.

i see - i'm sorry i jumped down your throat a bit; this subject makes me very angry. the idea that males are in more control is outdated & unfair to both sexes i think ><


Thorbjorn: i'd like to check those stats out myself before i believe them cos that's awful =( & yes, women who falsely accuse men of rape make it so much harder for real victims to get justice; as if it wasn't hard enough already!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Thorbjorn

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2007-08-18
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:56 am

jen.. i will try 2 find'em and post'em here..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorbjorn

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2007-08-18
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:15 pm

"Der synes dog også at være et stort antal falske anmeldelser. I 2003 blev 42 voldtægter politianmeldt [3] i Fyns Amt, herunder Odense. Men pr. 1. Juli 2004 melder Odense politi om foreløbig 15 falske anmeldelser for voldtægt i første halvdel af 2004 [4]. I Odense udgør de falske anmeldelser altså mindst en tredjedel af de anmeldte voldtægter (ifølge politiet)..... "

This was what i could find... " in 2003 was 42 Rapes reported to the police in Fyns county and hereby also in the town of Odense" but on the 1 juli 2004 the police says that 15 rapes was reported fake for the first ½ year of 2004... so in "odense" the fake rapes reported is a 1/3 of all the rapes reported in odense"

hope my translation was usefull... i had a hard time myself ... understanding all what i wrote... but if there is anything just ask...

LINK for the report.... http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voldt%C3%A6gt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:57 pm

Thorbjorn wrote:
"Der synes dog også at være et stort antal falske anmeldelser. I 2003 blev 42 voldtægter politianmeldt [3] i Fyns Amt, herunder Odense. Men pr. 1. Juli 2004 melder Odense politi om foreløbig 15 falske anmeldelser for voldtægt i første halvdel af 2004 [4]. I Odense udgør de falske anmeldelser altså mindst en tredjedel af de anmeldte voldtægter (ifølge politiet)..... "

This was what i could find... " in 2003 was 42 Rapes reported to the police in Fyns county and hereby also in the town of Odense" but on the 1 juli 2004 the police says that 15 rapes was reported fake for the first ½ year of 2004... so in "odense" the fake rapes reported is a 1/3 of all the rapes reported in odense"

hope my translation was usefull... i had a hard time myself ... understanding all what i wrote... but if there is anything just ask...

LINK for the report.... http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voldt%C3%A6gt

thanks - don't worry, your translation was useful....i tried to look for other sources on it too but i really couldn't find anything of much use >< so i'm just going to have to believe - at least for now - that denmark seems to have an unusually high rate of false accusations....it's strange that so many women there are willing to go through all the crap you have to go through when reporting a rape & bringing it to trial =S i would like to know if they count all cases that were withdrawn before a verdict was reached as automatically fake....cos women do give up on rape cases for other reasons....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Thorbjorn

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2007-08-18
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:53 am

yeah i dont think Danish False Rapes Reports is something u would have a hard time finding on English.. as far as i know the police had something in the case that didn't ad up... and in the end..she would say it wasn't true what she had said.. but think about it.... it's the ultimate punishment for a Exboyfriend.. because if the new girlfriend finds out he had been convicted for rape.... yeah then i think she would leave him right.... and i also think the homie's would look strange at him when they found out he had raped somebody... but in many cases it's also because they women just need some attention... sad sad sad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:14 am

Thorbjorn wrote:
yeah i dont think Danish False Rapes Reports is something u would have a hard time finding on English.. as far as i know the police had something in the case that didn't ad up... and in the end..she would say it wasn't true what she had said.. but think about it.... it's the ultimate punishment for a Exboyfriend.. because if the new girlfriend finds out he had been convicted for rape.... yeah then i think she would leave him right.... and i also think the homie's would look strange at him when they found out he had raped somebody... but in many cases it's also because they women just need some attention... sad sad sad...

that is sad....sure it would pretty much be the ultimate punishment for an ex....i just find it hard to believe that so many women would feel so bad about a break-up that it would drive them to go through all that just to get back at someone or to get attention....very odd =S =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Thorbjorn

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2007-08-18
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:10 pm

very odd indeed... :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2007-08-07
Age : 37
Location : Los Angels

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:03 am

as being said "rape", in some other words is "don't know how to have sex"

a girl should be well ran away if she doesn't want it at all.

so do what you have to! worrys not too much(besides lawsuit), but I also seen guy proposing while in court. smart woman to get the journey short, Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:55 pm

please correct me if i've got the wrong end of the stick but what on earth are you talking about??

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
as being said "rape", in some other words is "don't know how to have sex"

rape is rape - it has nothing to do with not knowing how to have sex; it has to do with the absence of consent.


Gyro_MiceO wrote:
a girl should be well ran away if she doesn't want it at all.

that's bollocks - even if someone has gone so far as to make-out with you or whatever they have the right to say no to it going any further at any time & you must respect this. if you don't & you continue then that makes you a rapist.

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
so do what you have to!

oh do tell what that would entail?

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
worrys not too much(besides lawsuit)

you're right about 1 thing cos of the crap conviction rates.


Gyro_MiceO wrote:
, but I also seen guy proposing while in court. smart woman to get the journey short, Smile lol!

did she accept? if a woman takes a man to court for rape whether he did it or not; generally she would hate him far too much to even want to see him again never mind marry him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
Thorbjorn

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2007-08-18
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:28 pm

yeah i'm with u jen.... rape is rape...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2007-08-07
Age : 37
Location : Los Angels

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:28 am

Technically, I have to agree: rape is rape!

But when the courthouse people taking the emotional factors into the account the rape's board line becomes burly.

Let me give you an example. a dunked girl who accepted a guy's invitation to have sex, then after she sober up, she accuse the guy dunked her and performed the "rape".

Then the Question! why did she willingly to get drunk in the first place? "Mostly" the girls being the young don’t know what's the answer to that! that's what happen the most when the case ended. "People tend to be accusing the other while the thing is beyond one's comprehension." the society and majority today is at the favor side of the woman. "a bit temping to use" it says and "why not" in the American ways of saying!

But the law is only based on fact. The Judge’s rule out is upon the majorities and with Correction! In American, where we respect and respect only the law, the judge is the last line of defends of our legislature system, and only the most trustworthy person can be chosen. "Besides the law and the fact I respect no any others!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gyro_MiceO

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2007-08-07
Age : 37
Location : Los Angels

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:36 am

sorry about my english, it's "blurry" not "burly".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennifer=)=)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2007-08-22
Age : 28
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:40 pm

Gyro_MiceO wrote:
Technically, I have to agree: rape is rape!

But when the courthouse people taking the emotional factors into the account the rape's board line becomes burly.

Let me give you an example. a dunked girl who accepted a guy's invitation to have sex, then after she sober up, she accuse the guy dunked her and performed the "rape".

Then the Question! why did she willingly to get drunk in the first place? "Mostly" the girls being the young don’t know what's the answer to that! that's what happen the most when the case ended. "People tend to be accusing the other while the thing is beyond one's comprehension." the society and majority today is at the favor side of the woman. "a bit temping to use" it says and "why not" in the American ways of saying!

But the law is only based on fact. The Judge’s rule out is upon the majorities and with Correction! In American, where we respect and respect only the law, the judge is the last line of defends of our legislature system, and only the most trustworthy person can be chosen. "Besides the law and the fact I respect no any others!"

although this does sometimes happen, it's sadly often the case that if a girl was drinking & really was raped, when she goes to court the jury decideds that she must have been in the situation you described above. rape cases are notoriously hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt especially when alcohol is involved which means that with the majority of cases justice isn't done. & even when a guy is convicted; the sentences handed out are usually so stupidly short that the punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime. that's why i can't agree that society favours that woman's side when it comes to rape.

as to why did she get drunk: she's responsible for accepting any drinks but this doesn't make her responsible in any way if she's raped - she's the victim. however, all girls should be taught the risks of getting drunk & getting separated from their friends as there's no law against taking advantage & if she's raped she might as well forget about getting justice from the courts. there are false accusations for every crime, yet other crimes have much better conviction rates. the legal system is failing rape victims miserably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jen_shootinstar_1989
kazedragon

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2007-08-13
Age : 31
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:08 pm

jennifer=)=) wrote:
Gyro_MiceO wrote:
Technically, I have to agree: rape is rape!

But when the courthouse people taking the emotional factors into the account the rape's board line becomes burly.

Let me give you an example. a dunked girl who accepted a guy's invitation to have sex, then after she sober up, she accuse the guy dunked her and performed the "rape".

Then the Question! why did she willingly to get drunk in the first place? "Mostly" the girls being the young don’t know what's the answer to that! that's what happen the most when the case ended. "People tend to be accusing the other while the thing is beyond one's comprehension." the society and majority today is at the favor side of the woman. "a bit temping to use" it says and "why not" in the American ways of saying!

But the law is only based on fact. The Judge’s rule out is upon the majorities and with Correction! In American, where we respect and respect only the law, the judge is the last line of defends of our legislature system, and only the most trustworthy person can be chosen. "Besides the law and the fact I respect no any others!"

although this does sometimes happen, it's sadly often the case that if a girl was drinking & really was raped, when she goes to court the jury decideds that she must have been in the situation you described above. rape cases are notoriously hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt especially when alcohol is involved which means that with the majority of cases justice isn't done. & even when a guy is convicted; the sentences handed out are usually so stupidly short that the punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime. that's why i can't agree that society favours that woman's side when it comes to rape.

as to why did she get drunk: she's responsible for accepting any drinks but this doesn't make her responsible in any way if she's raped - she's the victim. however, all girls should be taught the risks of getting drunk & getting separated from their friends as there's no law against taking advantage & if she's raped she might as well forget about getting justice from the courts. there are false accusations for every crime, yet other crimes have much better conviction rates. the legal system is failing rape victims miserably.

I agree with you to a point. Rape accusations have their own punishments. When a guy is accused of rape (in the open with an impending law suit) then the press will 9 times out of 10 (if not all 10) accuse the guy of raping the girl and this accusation (lets say the guy is innocent) will usually stay with him. Jobs can be lost, and other things be effected. And if the guy is guilty and convicted then it stays with him for the rest of his life in the criminal record which can influince the decisions of some (future jobs, women whom he may want to marry, etc)

When it comes to rape, it is usually a matter of his word vs. her word. Alcohol involvement does not necessarily mean that it was rape. It could just as easily have been a case of bad judgment. But with rape, there isnt always a witness or lasting evidence, so even when a person is guilty, they can usually get a way with it. Its one of the easiest crimes to commit because of the lack of evidence to get a conviction. Sad, yes, but thats just how it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Date Rape   

Back to top Go down
 
Date Rape
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Overlayed blue and white vase (my favourite purchase to date)
» Proof Of Date Osama bin Laden Watching Television
» sage green jasperware , please date
» Hinata is Top 3 girl men want to date
» ST-70, Mark II, Mark III and Mark IV - to check your date of manufacture

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eiko's Forum~ :: Love :: Dating-
Jump to: