Eiko's Forum~

This forum is for everyone to enjoy great conversations. (^_^)

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

My story list (preview of a few of my stories)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy122888

PostSubject: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:44 pm

Mindman

Marty Willis woke up not knowing his own name at the age of 20, he was considered a miracle. A child at the age of 5 was considered more intelligent. Then a week later Marty could talk. Two weeks later he could read and write a month later he was learning eight grade material a week after that college material. Soon he was released from the lab to the world. Known as the first human being to use over 40% of the brain. Now he is getting more and more smarter. He can learn anything....pick up a book only read it once, and remember every word. But with this new human trait comes a new problem. Marty's dreams are becoming more and more real to him, they get so real that he falls in love with false women..and soon can't tell the difference between whats real and whats a dream. This story is written in journal form from the life of Marty Willis.

Twilight

A young boy in love with astronomy witnesses a meteor hitting a field near his home. He goes to inspect it being a young curious boy, he attempts to touch it. He goes into shock and begins chocking. He is found the next day barley alive. The doctors don't know what happened to him after three days the boy is healed. The doctors are stumped, but send him home. A few days later the boy stands up for a poor girl. The bullies hit him for attempting to defend her. Instead of taking him down the boy, feels no pain then in rage kills the boys with strange metal blades from within his hands. He is put in a asylum till the age of 18 were he will be executed. He breaks free and realizes he is in a future that should have never happened.

Tell me which one you wanna hear..I'll be glad to start posting various parts if these stories.....these stories do have copyright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eiko

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:01 pm

Hi Andy (^_^)

They're both very interesting stories so far. I would love to hear more about the Twighlight one. The future? I would love to hear more about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eiko.talk-forums.com
Hung

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:32 pm

i would like to hear mindman more, sounds very interesting, but i dont get t his part "Marty Willis woke up not knowing his own name at the age of 20, he was considered a miracle. A child at the age of 5 was considered more intelligent."

twilight sounds like wolverine or some marvel comics
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/n0thingness
Andy122888

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:09 pm

Hung wrote:
i would like to hear mindman more, sounds very interesting, but i dont get t his part "Marty Willis woke up not knowing his own name at the age of 20, he was considered a miracle. A child at the age of 5 was considered more intelligent."

twilight sounds like wolverine or some marvel comics

In the beginning he is what some may consider Mentally challenged. In this story a man was experimented on by the worlds greatest brain scientist. The experiment includes a massive shock to the brain along with an injection of a formula called "Delex" named by its creator Karren Delex. "Delex" gives brain cells a boost in every way. With a shock of lightning, Delex travels all over the body and boost every brain cell it crosses. Thus it opens up the very little an nonactive brain cells in the unused part of the brain. When a human undergoes this experiment they do one of two things....Die from shock or travel into a coma. I must spoil this story by saying that he is not the first one they have experimented on. Well marty survives...but in the beginning is dumb because of the "Delex" formula. The scientist believe it back fired and killed his cells, But really they merely haven't started their growth process. How marty got there is within the story I will tell more as I go along.

Twilight is based in America....but as far as like wolverine no he has many different powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy122888

PostSubject: About the author   Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:47 am

Hi my name is Charles Andrew Baker The 2nd. I was born on December 28th 1988 in a small town called Pikeville located in the state of Kentucky. I grew up with a life of wealth. I was spoiled as a child. However despite that fact I always was caring for anyone who had not had what I had. I gave a lot of my toys away to the kids who wanted them. The only thing I was greedy with was my nintendo. Since I could remember video games, sadly, have always been apart of my life. It was because of video games I developed an imagination. Acting was my first passion however. I love being on stage because of various actors like Jim carrey, Chris Farley, and many others. My actions were like theirs big and noticeable. Acting lead to me writing. In 7th grade I learned I had a nag for writing. I wrote many fantasy stories many of the kids did not understand my subjects chosen for my stories they were always adult like. The one thing that lead to my writing becoming serious was my life at home. By high school My parents became drug addicts and ruined my life. I lost a lot of things. I didn't have all the nice clothes or up to date games or gear, But I gained one thing something I will treasure until I die. Knowledge. I started writing about serious subjects, I began Studying the people I talked to everyday. Their actions, how they wrote, body language. I know thats strange. From 9th grade to the 12th I wrote stories upon stories. Many of them inspired by Anime. Poems became a new weapon to spread my feelings which always contained knowledge.
I wrote scripts for plays, and I fell in love with two instruments The drums and the Grand piano. I also took up drawing. I draw Anime because of the eyes and the simplicity used sometimes to make the most brilliant designs. A lot of my stories are dark. Some are funny. But mainly dark and mysterious. I do love stories as well but those are kinda personal. I took studying at school seriously, psychology, history, English, anatomy.Those classes helped me create my stories even better. I write stories based on the things we don't see but feel inside. I write about my dreams, The women I wish were mine. The men I wish I was. The world I wish I was apart of. I have a brother and sister I love them very much. They are the reason I write as well. Because their names are sludged in filth of having drug addict as parents. I hope to put my talents of writing , acting, drawing, and music making to their best. So their name will be cleared. I did not write this to gain sympathy. I don't need that. I would crawl to a church and cry If I wanted that.
I just want everyone to know before I start sending my stories, this is where they came from. This is their creator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy122888

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:51 am

Eiko wrote:
Hi Andy (^_^)

They're both very interesting stories so far. I would love to hear more about the Twighlight one. The future? I would love to hear more about it. Very Happy

Eiko thanks for showing interest. I must sleep however its 2:30 A.M. in the morning. I must wake at six and leave for college. In one week I will tell you about my story. PLZ Understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy122888

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:59 pm

Eiko wrote:
Hi Andy (^_^)

They're both very interesting stories so far. I would love to hear more about the Twighlight one. The future? I would love to hear more about it. Very Happy[/quote]

Alright, Twilight takes place around the year 2015. The main character, (who I haven't given a normal name) lives somewhere in the state of kansas. When the story begins he is at the age of eight. He has a huge interest in astronomy, and dreams of being a successful astronomer. One night as he watched the stars he witnesses a large asteroid hit a field not far from his home. Filled with excitement he rushes torward the scene of the landing. When he arrives he sees a huge gray rock with steam rolling off of it. Using kitchen mittens he touches the rock very quickly, then he touches his gloves. Strange they are not hot. Being a curious boy and young minded boy, he touches the rock with his bare hands. Immediately he feels ahuge amount of pain go up his arm. Before he loses conscious he looks at his right hand, which has a huge hole in it. He wakes up a couple days later in a hospital, perfectly fine. He looks at his right hand there is no hole or scar it is perfectly fine. The doctors shocked from his full recovery, come up with the idea that the boy touched the rock and had a reaction to it. A week goes by, the boy is released after being questioned by many people, including the police, doctors, and even the space investigation squad. He goes to school a few days after that. There he witnesses a young girl being picked on by a group of male bullies. The boy stands up for her. One of the bullies hit him, but the boy feels no pain, in fact his head is barely knoccked in a diffrent direction. The boy then loses his mind, a uncontrollable rage takes control of him. His fingernails then become metal blades and then he slits the throats of the boys in a matter of seconds. After realizing what he had done the boy breaks down into tears. He then is discovered by the teachers crying next to the dead boys. They ask him what happened. The boy merly says "I didn't mean to". He then is locked up in a correctional facility. For years he fails over and over again to prove to the facility board leaders that he is sane. He fails and eventually is sentenced to death after his eightenth birthday. Over the years of being locked up he learned he has the ability to absorb electricty and metal. On his execution day he is sentenced to the electric chair. He absorbs the electricty after being shocked in the chair. He then escapes into the world. Now he is in a world that should never happen. The rock that crash landed outside of his home, was the rock that would replace oil. The rock was as big as three large malls, and was as tall as a ten story building. Just a chunk as big as a basketball could power half of america. He is now in the state of new york. That is where the prison was located. Released he now is in a world that is soon to be ruined for an outside force seeking the rock is on its way to collect it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sid

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:53 am

Hot story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mad agent

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:29 pm

Are you the author of both stories? Dam homie. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/airtioteclint
wedding

PostSubject: wedding dress   Wed May 18, 2011 12:53 am

A significant save spring desinger wedding dress ,from the runway 2011! Purchase all kinds of quality bridal gowns at wholesale cost appropriate now! You know 90% bridal party within the world are created in China.So our factory can provied any wedding accessories that you just want.As the world-leading factory, we supply much numerous fashion styles and top quality dresses, all at wholesale prices and no cost of charge shipping to worldwide! We supply the convenience of one-stop shopping with head-to-toe wedding dress.Our products incorporate wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,party dresses,flower girl dresses, wedding special occasions dresses and wedding accessories like wedding accessories headpieces , wedding handbags , jackets,bridal veils,wedding shoes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story list (preview of a few of my stories)   

Back to top Go down

My story list (preview of a few of my stories)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1